12th Man vs. MSU???

Hawk1960

I think the crowd tomorrow at Kinnick may be a huge factor. I know I'm pumped and I think there are a lot of Hawk fans who were frustrated with how things went last year who are ready to go bonkers tomorrow with this win streak and Sparty in town. Here is a video in case you are not pumped yet ...

Kinnick Stadium Entrance - YouTube

That is one thing I'm never worried about is Iowa Fans and Kinnick.. EVER!!!
Well I went to a lot of games in 1999. It wasn't exactly a mad house. However, most years Kinnick is rockin. I expect it to be crazy tomorrow. I also will be the one in black.

Well I went to a lot of games in 1999. It wasn't exactly a mad house. However, most years Kinnick is rockin. I expect it to be crazy tomorrow. I also will be the one in black.

I did too and perfect example Hawk Fan still showed up right and without question probably more that what most other programs would have seen from their Fan Base during a season like that. HAWK FANS ROCK!!!

Don't forget your raincoats. (To clarify, I am talking about coats that repel rain water...nothing else.) Be sure to keep it color coordinated to the color of your seat. Thanks.

Hey, don't 'fan' the game too early. Keep your head on straight and think about the things you need to do.

A little before game time, then go fanatic.

I want some payback for the last loss at Kinnick.

Man I would give anything to go to the gm tomorrow. I can't wait till the gm the team is playing some kickass football this yr. GO HAWKS!

Wish I could be there or even get to watch. I'll be watching little kids soccer then football, but I wouldn't miss that either. Be listening on my handheld and in the car. Go Hawks and make some noise.

I think the crowd tomorrow at Kinnick may be a huge factor. I know I'm pumped and I think there are a lot of Hawk fans who were frustrated with how things went last year who are ready to go bonkers tomorrow with this win streak and Sparty in town. Here is a video in case you are not pumped yet ...

Kinnick Stadium Entrance - YouTube

i watched this on tv and did notice the crowd. However, it was because it was pathetically quiet. I think it is louder watching golf on TV versus today's game. Smh.

i watched this on tv and did notice the crowd. However, it was because it was pathetically quiet. I think it is louder watching golf on TV versus today's game. Smh.

Iowa didn't have a first down until the 2nd quarter. The second half started withMSU marching right down the field and scored TD. Oh and Iowa second first down of the 2nd half came with 5 minutes to play in the game. lol I'm shocked Iowa fans weren't more PUMPED! Not..

Wow watching that vid of hawkeye entrance makes me see how far we have fallen the last few yrs under KF. We are not really relevant anymore, if he has any dignity he will take the millions he has robbed and get the hell outta dodge! Never thought I'd say that a few yrs ago but his run is painfully, so OBVIOUSLY so OVER!

man, our section was jacked-up at the beginning of the game ... unfortunately the team put us to sleep sometime in the 3rd Q

I noticed it and Podalak mentioned it on Soundoff too. The crowd was eerily silent right out of the gate after halftime. Iowa had two good scoring drives and forced a punt from MSU at the end of the half. The momentum meter was full on in Iowa's favor. But I was shocked that after the kickoff to start the second half the crowd was totally silent. I figured the crowd noise would pick up immediately where it left off but it never did.

Latest posts