12 Iowa FB players in hospital?

Is Doyle off season workouts?? Ferentz was out of town: fact....but they need to clean this up....it's just a game.

Stop...seriously just stop, don't even get this crap started. Ridiculous.

Why is it ridiculous...I used a bad choice of words....I'm not advocating firing but things appear to need reformed....We got lucky....all of these kids are alright....you wanna tell the family of Aaron O'Neal (google Mizzou football player dies) that asking about changing some of these things is ridiculous?

Get real, I'm as much for manly man football and hard work as anyone but there is NO reason someones life should be put in danger....Some of you people are amazing....Even Barta said the biggest thing is "finding out why it happened taking steps to prevent this from reoccuring"

This should be a conversation....

Last edited:
Guess Doyle wants to make sure they have enough gas to finish games next year. Starting a little early though. What happened to offseason.

They must be working there ***** off for this to happen. But they probably need a few more water breaks.

Under HIPAA the University is absolutely prohibited from releasing the names or any other details about their medical conditions. I'm surprised that the people posting on this thread are not aware of that law, passed a few years ago by Congress in all of its wisdom.

But leave it to a stinking Cyclone troll to post this and try to get everyone riled up.

The rumor is that the 12 players were admitted after over-training for the 2011 Iowa State game. Ferentz is going for a 70-7 slaughter as one of the team goals.

I predict the slaughter will happen. Iowa State is going to absolutely suck.

I predict ISU is going to forfeit....WE ARE IOWA....in other news Gov. Branstad has said he is hoping to restructure Iowa's higher education to THE University of Iowa, annnnnd The University of Iowa-Ames.
I like it

Under HIPAA the University is absolutely prohibited from releasing the names or any other details about their medical conditions. I'm surprised that the people posting on this thread are not aware of that law, passed a few years ago by Congress in all of its wisdom.

But leave it to a stinking Cyclone troll to post this and try to get everyone riled up.

The rumor is that the 12 players were admitted after over-training for the 2011 Iowa State game. Ferentz is going for a 70-7 slaughter as one of the team goals.

I predict the slaughter will happen. Iowa State is going to absolutely suck.

This is an absolutely ignorant post. Iowa State is not going to score a touchdown 2 years in a row!

I hope this doesn't hurt recruiting some. I can only imagine the concern from parents about the health and well being of sending their kids to Iowa when something like this happened from overworking them. Pretty serious issue imo

Latest posts