1000 LOL's for ISU

LOL...Stupid Clowns

0cffce2068c5597f1566ac2174ddb419d7565f3c3a13cb08a49df2feffa50b59.jpg

I'll join in as apparently the joke was on us fans ... LOL
I feel sorry for you ISC. You're a decent poster and you actually live in reality. Sucks to lose a game like that, we've been there. I have a hard time feeling sorry for the arrogant a-holes who were talking crap all year though.

LOL @ ISU and another LOL at Big 12 weaksauce hoops. Conference even more Overrated in BBall than FBall as though that were possible.

MIGHTY B12, 0-3 on second round. B1G 10, 1-0 for OSU in OT, Purdue about even. LOLOLOLOLO> little step bro!

I'll join in as apparently the joke was on us fans ... LOL

I feel for ya, and feel for my buddies who are good ISU fans. Tough to watch your team play like that and get bounced. I don't feel sorry for the Clown troll losers around here. Just brought that sh!tty azz karma on the team. Win with class and you wouldn't be in this position of having to eat so much sh!t you've thrown around here.

My sympathy to all ISU fans for what has to be just a terrible day. You know what, if it makes you feel better I would be glad to go out and vote for Fred in the Infiniti Coaches Challenge.

LOL...go get your Cyclown Tourney Burger at your local Applebees...it comes with a $250 disturbing the peace ticket as a napkin, and your waitress will drop it on the floor right before it gets to your table.

Latest posts