#10 Iowa @ Indiana Game Thread

Iowa is still a much better team than Maryland, I think Maryland will lose another before the end of the regular season. Iowa is going to completely dominate against Nebby and the mildcats. I would not want to be a Nebraska right now, Iowa is going to come out angry and completely smash them.

Iowa is the best team in the big 10, and all the terrible officiating in the world won’t keep them from the championship.

Iowa is the best team in the big 10, and all the terrible officiating in the world won’t keep them from the championship.
We missed a lot of shots tonight including free throws. Those missed free throws would of won the game for us. The officiating in the ladies games is always awful so I'm used to that. Our defense fell apart tonight also. Allowed way to many 3 pointers to be put up. Need a couple of deep breaths and a couple more buckets of ice and everything will be okie dokie. :mad:

The problem was missing Megan because of the ticky tack fouls called on her. If they'd called those fouls on other players there wouldn't have been enough players to finish the game. Iowa's defense faded as the game went on, time to refocus.

The target on Iowa's back only got bigger after Sunday's win. Hope Bluder made that clear to the team as you could make a case looking at Indiana's season that we were still riding the Maryland wave and the notoriety that came with that win.

Latest posts