#10 Iowa @ Indiana Game Thread

Pattberg for Indiana had a dislocated shoulder and this is her first game back . Naturally she hits a record number of 3's.

Tania was fouled on that 3 point shot! Those refs are trash. She should be shooting 3 free throws now. Terrible officiating all game long for that matter.

Bet you Hawks get beat at the fusker dome next. Maryland has nobody any good left to play so they've got it sewed up again.

Life on the road is tough. Lots of missed FT's, and some bad defense down the stretch. Need to keep their heads up and bounce back.

In order for big 10 basketball to be legitimate they can’t let 3 point shooters be fouled like that and have it me a no call in both men’s and women’s basketball. I get tired of that being a no call.

Tania was fouled on that 3 point shot! Those refs are trash. She should be shooting 3 free throws now. Terrible officiating all game long for that matter.
I remember that Marcheesy lady form last year. She's awful and her sole purpose was to push and shove and throw elbows into Megan all game. That her sole job because she's a terrible player. Indianas coach kept motioning to her to keep her elbows out and she sure did. All night long. In fact this lady usually doesn't even play. Imagine that. Again we got outcoached only this time it cost us a title.

Latest posts