#10 Iowa @ Indiana Game Thread

ClintonIAfan

#10 Iowa will travel to Indiana as they continue their pursuit of a big 10 championship. The game will be at 7:00 central on Btn.

Damn I’m glad we got the score back within a bucket. I would have sworn our ranking would have gone down after the Maryland game, but the AP obviously sees something we don’t.

3 seed here we come baby!!!!

GO HAWKS!!!!!

Also I see Dave Revsine and Andy Katz are calling the game. Contrary to some posters here I don't mind Revsine. I think he's better at color commentary than hosting the studio show.
I like Revsine overall pretty much. He seems genuine and not over the top on things. Katz I've always thought of as a recruiting 'guru' and studio guy. I've maybe seen him live calling color at a game once or twice tops.

I like Revsine overall pretty much. He seems genuine and not over the top on things. Katz I've always thought of as a recruiting 'guru' and studio guy. I've maybe seen him live calling color at a game once or twice tops.
For basketball I generally don't get too concerned unless it's Meth Bowins or Dick Vitale.

Both of those fellas make me want to ice pick my ears.

Need to have a strong finish and bring home that B1G Championship! Only 3 games left in the B1G! Minnesota plays at Maryland tonight and it would be great if Minnesota could pull off the upset! Go Hawks!

Damn I’m glad we got the score back within a bucket. I would have sworn our ranking would have gone down after the Maryland game, but the AP obviously sees something we don’t.

3 seed here we come baby!!!!

GO HAWKS!!!!!

Weird I thought this was a home game... Did we move up 11 spots after losing to Maryland??

giphy.gif

Looks like Catherine O'Hara singing the song. She is one of my favorites

She was particularly good in Best of Show

Gonna have to watch both of those movies soon now

:cool:

Minnesota is up 9 on Maryland at the half. Msg is losing and so is Rutgers. Hawks need to be focused and take care of business. Go Hawks!!

Latest posts