10 Coaches Proving Haters Wrong....???

Game-to-game we've all had our frustrations. But season-to-season there has only been growth.

Anyway...

Couple others on that list that are weird too.

Let's not all act like there won't be 5 threads tomorrow when/if Iowa loses tonight questioning the heart and effort of every player we have while questioning Fran's coaching, recruiting and "tenure"... the doubters exist on this very board.

People were just blowing off steam because in their minds we had the game and then it was snatched out of their hands and broke people's hearts.

Not so much me because I didn't watch the game until I got home the next morning. I just watched the first half and deleted it at that point. Even though I knew the results I came away thinking if we can put together whole games like that first half was played we could be a B1G conference contender.

If we can pull the upset tonight we be jamming and we be in the top ten. Make it happen!!!!!

People were just blowing off steam because in their minds we had the game and then it was snatched out of their hands and broke people's hearts.

Not so much me because I didn't watch the game until I got home the next morning. I just watched the first half and deleted it at that point. Even though I knew the results I came away thinking if we can put together whole games like that first half was played we could be a B1G conference contender.

If we can pull the upset tonight we be jamming and we be in the top ten. Make it happen!!!!!

Move over top ten here come the Hawks....... Hell YES!!!!!!!

The Fran haters have been few and far between, at least from the Iowa fanbase. The team continues to improve, and Fran has been much better about keeping his temper under control. The ding dongs who posted above me claiming there are haters all over this board are, quite frankly, incorrect morons.

I yearn for the day when "hate" meant "hate", and words (not to mention the concepts) like disagree and criticize still existed in the vocabulary of the average person.

Last edited:
The Fran haters have been few and far between, at least from the Iowa fanbase. The team continues to improve, and Fran has been much better about keeping his temper under control. The ding dongs who posted above me claiming there are haters all over this board are, quite frankly, incorrect morons.

There are haters all over this board, and it's fine. I enjoy em, and sticking up for this staff and team is a huge part of why I even come to this board. There are a ton of doubters here that have no clue what they are talking about and the past 2 seasons that fact has become clearer and more into focus with every win. After the ISU game everything from Fran's coaching decisions to his recruiting were lit up. I get that people need to vent and I also think it's fine to be critical. I also think that each season is a journey. They have to lose some games to get where they are now. They have to learn to gel as a team, guys are still finding their rolls December. Iowa's staff has proven they know what they are doing. They are going to still lose some games this season that we all probably won't see coming... but there were guys on here calling Fran the worst in game coach Iowa has had since ? less than a month ago and if pointing out that this board is full of trolls makes ya a moron, than I am the president of the moron club.