#1 2014 recruit. Rich get richer: Alabama

Anyone that doesn't think the Bama run will end doesn't know football history very well. It will end soon enough.

It will end in the sense that they eventually will not win a National Championship one of these years. But, unless Saban goes to Texas he is going to be there for a while and I don't see the recruiting getting worse.

Unless he gets bored and needs a new challenge......... at some point maybe the wifey gest tired of the southern lifestyle.

It will end in the sense that they eventually will not win a National Championship one of these years. But, unless Saban goes to Texas he is going to be there for a while and I don't see the recruiting getting worse.

I still think Saban makes another run at the NFL - it's the one arena where he was a complete failure and he has nothing left to prove in the college ranks.

Anyone that doesn't think the Bama run will end doesn't know football history very well. It will end soon enough.

I remember how good and dominant USC run was an thought I was going to have to put up with them forever but that ended. Alabamas will end eventually.

I remember how good and dominant USC run was an thought I was going to have to put up with them forever but that ended. Alabamas will end eventually.

Think about what stopped USC, Pete Carrol left for the NFL. Why did he leave? He knew the NCAA investigators were closing in on a cheating scandal and potential sanctions (Reggie Bush). To think there isn't something going on at Alabama is a bit naieve. Though it very well could be on the up d up, but again it's the SEC.

Bush got in trouble because of his association with an agent, NOT under the table benefits from USC/boosters.

Latest posts