OFFICIAL FIRE TIM LESTER THREAD

Just made two loafs or is it loaves of ciabatta. Turned out really well.

The dough is 80% hydration, pretty tricky to handle.

Are people really so stupid to realize that seafood and shellfish in general are the easiest foods to cook, and easiest by FAR compared to their cost in a restaurant? Honest question.

Shellfish is hard to cook because if you leave it on heat a millisecond too long it is a rubbery mass of trash.

Fitted sheets suck for these reasons:

1) They swallow up anything in the washing machine.
2) They do the same in the dryer
3) you can't fold them neatly.

but they sometimes fit the bed nicely.

Like fitting a mouth guard growing up! Leave it in the boiling water too long damn sides would flatten out and become a choking hazard rather than protect your teeth!
You explained it absolutely perfect. By the time my boys got older we didn't even try anymore. They pretty much just shoved in cold and unformed. Like you stated, we'd end up with flattened wings most the time trying to heat them.

Fitted sheets suck for these reasons:

1) They swallow up anything in the washing machine.
2) They do the same in the dryer
3) you can't fold them neatly.

but they sometimes fit the bed nicely.
Sometimes they wrap up the washing machine drum and you can't get them out.

Well, maybe that is just me.

The shameless attempts by the WNBA to generate interest on the back of Caitlin Clark are becoming tiresome. They appear to be attempting to turn the league into some sort of soap opera and, IMHO, using algorithmic manipulation to push their shit content into everyone's feed. I don't have cable or any streaming package and when I was at a buddy's house the other night I couldn't help but notice that ESPN seemingly has become little more than a conduit to generate interest in sports betting. How do you guys feel about these attempts to generate nonsensical human interest stories and dramatic storylines and the morphing of sports into an avenue for selling gambling services? I do not think they are positive developments.

Latest posts