OFFICIAL FIRE TIM LESTER THREAD

Can you believe this guy. Comes in and in a matter of a few months let's our starting QB from last season go right after the spring practice. A perfectly good QB with a year experience. This guy should not have another day in Iowa City.

Last edited:
We trying to rhyme with "oast" up in here? I got one.

milquetoast

Tim Lester will run a milquetoast offense and we will be terrible again next year.

FIRE TIM LESTER

My reliable source (girlfriend of a third cousin who lives in New Mexico) said he declared for the NFL when he found out Lester wanted him to play both ways and for him on offense. ONLY reason he left because he really wanted to stay another year was because of Lester.

Fire Lester!

My reliable source (girlfriend of a third cousin who lives in New Mexico) said he declared for the NFL when he found out Lester wanted him to play both ways and for him on offense. ONLY reason he left because he really wanted to stay another year was because of Lester.

Fire Lester!

your sources lives in Arizona (my sisster) and for that reason, i know you're full of it

how would yo like to share a classic movie line or dialogue from a movie. And maybe even ask the forum to name the movie

Some are so obvious that they’re no fun- You're gonna need a bigger boat.” -Jaws, 1975

But the good stuff are from your favorite movies

Last edited:
  • Sam: 'Bonanza' is not an accurate depiction of the west.

• Sam: You know when I saw 'Bonanza' the other day, something occurred to me.
  • Ernest Tilley: Eh?
  • Sam: Ya got these four guys living on the Ponderosa and ya never hear them say anything about wanting to get laid.
  • Ernest Tilley: Huh.
  • Sam: I mean ya never hear Hoss say to Little Joe, "I had such a hard-on when I woke up this morning."
  • Ernest Tilley: No, no, no...
  • Sam: They don't talk about broads - nothing. Ya never hear Little Joe say, "Hey, Hoss, I went to Virginia City and I saw a girl with the greatest ass I've ever seen in my life." They just walk around the Ponderosa: "Yes, Pa, where's Little Joe?" Nothin' about broads. I don't think I'm being too picky. But, if at least once, they talked about getting horny. I don't care if you live on the Ponderosa or right here in Baltimore, guys talk about getting laid. I'm beginning to think that show doesn't have too much realism.

Latest posts