OFFICIAL FIRE TIM LESTER THREAD

I was served it once at a Gyu-Kaku restaurant near Tsudanuma Station in Japan I believe during the fall of 2001 and vowed to never eat it again. Two Christmases ago we were at some peoples' house, Chinese family. My wife sees the tripe as they're prepping some sort of hot pot. I get a text "You will eat some tripe and you will not complain and you will tell them it's good."
Huh? Never heard it called tripe before, new code word

Used to eat at Perkins with my Dad every Sunday for breakfast growing up. Ham n cheese omelette with toast. FIRE TIM (WICKED) LESTER.

Rumor has it that the playbook that the new OC is implementing does not have a Bubble Screen it in. FIRE TIM (WICKED) LESTER

I feel like somebody should start a competing Tim Lester for President thread. But I guess maybe it can wait until after Iowa's first play this fall.

It better be “real” maple syrup.

Tell me you've never been to Happy Chef without telling me that you've never been to Happy Chef. If you're too good to eat HFCS with some mystery flavors and food coloring added then you, xir, do not belong at a Happy Chef.

I feel like somebody should start a competing Tim Lester for President thread. But I guess maybe it can wait until after Iowa's first play this fall.

We don't need that. This thread is going to become the biggest thread in the history of Hawkeye Nation, even if it is 2000 pages of me answering my own inane questions.

Latest posts