Crowd.

I was there and yes it was loud. The PA folks need to get their act together though. They need to stop playing music when the crowd is doing the I-O-W-A chant. We couldn't keep it going because the music was blasting so we couldn't hear the other sections of the stadium chanting the letters. Me and the folks around me were pretty upset about it.

Their decisions are always to squash the organic crowd noise, pissed me off in the Indiana and CSU game. Just seems like they feel like they got to force their stupid agenda on the crowd. They just can't seem to read the room. The most grating is when they play some loud music at inappropriate times that break your eyedrums. Whoever is in charge of the PA needs to figure it out, just tone deaf.

I am trying to decide which was louder....this game or the Ohio St trashing. Come to think of it, it was always loud when we were on defense on this one....and deafening loud.

11o1s9O.png

Every time PSU snapped the ball in the north end zone we raining noise down on them. I keep raving about my seats in 333 being on top of the field, I think it really hurts opposing teams as well. Most of those false starts were on the north side. It was amazing how loud it was.

Loudest game I’ve ever been to.

Those false stars were not by accident.
The Michigan game in 2003 was pretty damned loud, and there was a series where Michigan did the same thing PSU did with the three false starts in a row, and that game was a comeback as well.

MVP - Kinnick crowd. Tory Taylor a close second.

Attachments

• FBTSqv-WYAIbt9I.jpg
    FBTSqv-WYAIbt9I.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 17
Crowd gave Iowa about 35 yards in field position. That's big this kind of game. Add into that Taylor playing into the field position battle. Awesome!! Luv this team.

It was awesome. Loudest game I’ve ever witnessed. And I can’t remember any game where it impacted the opposing team as much as this one.

It was awesome. Loudest game I’ve ever witnessed. And I can’t remember any game where it impacted the opposing team as much as this one.
The Indiana game completely befuddled the QB. He couldn't communicate just like the PSU backup. Kinnick has to be the hardest place in the nation to play. This goes all the way back to my first game. Nebby came to town and lost 10-7. I can remember the crowd being superloud at that game. Kinnick is the greatest homefield advantage in college football with the fans filling it of course.