So, Fran spoke with Jarrod Uthoff today

JonDMiller

Publisher/Founder
since classes have officially begun for the fall semester, the two were finally able to speak. Rick Brown of the DMR tweeted that Fran told him 'I welcomed him.'

For the first time in a long time (perhaps ever), I am looking forward more to the start of the basketball season than football.

What a relief for Uthoff, taking this risk of transferring to Iowa and paying his own way to school, and not knowing if he was going to be allowed to join the team. Hopefully he's careful how he celebrates.

What a relief for Uthoff, taking this risk of transferring to Iowa and paying his own way to school, and not knowing if he was going to be allowed to join the team. Hopefully he's careful how he celebrates.

Okay, now I understand:eek:. Thanks.

hurrpin' your derp today, eh Oth? ;)

Excuse the **** out of me for not knowing every little bit of minutia about Iowa basketball. Believe it or not I have more important things to think about than little plastic pellets and a couple of derpy little dogs.

Excuse the **** out of me for not knowing every little bit of minutia about Iowa basketball. Believe it or not I have more important things to think about than little plastic pellets and a couple of derpy little dogs.

He mad. He REAL mad.

Good to see Fran accepted him. :D

Easy , we're just giving ya shats:D

MOAR PLASIX!!
master-batchcolor-concentrate-688.jpg

Guess I didn't realize that this was even a question?

According to the rules,there was absolutely no contact allowed between anyone at Iowa and Jarrod,until today. So, Jarrod was technically gambling that Fran would allow him to walk on to the Iowa bb squad when he could first discuss it today. It appears that Fran is receptive to Jarrod walking on to the Iowa bb program....so now,Jarrod can finally begin to have contact with the Iowa coaching staff and start to learn about their way of doing things.....good news,welcome aboard,Jarrod.

I bet that feels great. Finally being able to talk not only with your teammates, but the coaches and finally discussing his future has got to be a big weight off his back.

I didnt think he has anything to worry about when he told Bo Ryan,I'm going to Iowa......He knew he has nothing to lose by being home with his family and friends. Glad he's a hawk now.

So Uthoff just came to Iowa assuming he'd make the team and get a scholly or is he walking on this year?