Another March, another Alford tourney championship

Easy prez, not all of us are Northwestern grads. Therefore we can't all afford channel 9999 NBC Sports Mexico.

Mine is just part of of my cable - it just showed up one day. They gotta get more content for it, though, right now it's pretty much just hockey and non-BCS conference basketball. I think Comcast and NBC have some interlocking ownership and I have Comcast, so that prolly 'splains where it came from.

Mine is just part of of my cable - it just showed up one day. They gotta get more content for it, though, right now it's pretty much just hockey and non-BCS conference basketball. I think Comcast and NBC have some interlocking ownership and I have Comcast, so that prolly 'splains where it came from.

Are you getting the NFL ticket next year so you can watch all the Dolphins games?

Easy prez, not all of us are Northwestern grads. Therefore we can't all afford channel 9999 NBC Sports Mexico.

No Dolphins games??? Nice of you to admit Stevie is in a non bcs conference. I bet that hurt inside :)