A-Rob Out - Shoulder Injury

If the rumors of Wegher and A-Rob being out are true I am not very confident in our chances with Paki as the starter. Maybe Brinson would get a bulk of the carries.

If true this news is just plain horrible.....This throws a wrench in our plans on the ground, I would imagine.

I know we can throw against GT, the problem is that tends to lead to low amounts of time of possessions. If GT can hold the ball and we have to throw it all over, it could be way close. Obviously, if we can keep them off the field and have some key stops, we win easily.

I gueesing a game in the high 20s and close. We'll see.

Go Hawks!

If the rumors of Wegher and A-Rob being out are true I am not very confident in our chances with Paki as the starter. Maybe Brinson would get a bulk of the carries.

Paki O'Meara is a DIII running back. Period.

He is not a D1 RB.

But, neither was Sam Brownlee.

What are the chances of both being out? Iowa has not played a game in 6 weeks.

Can't see where both got banged up in practice. I would think the staff would hold out the other running back if one got injured this close to the game.

how does a team get hurt in six weeks off....do they kill these guys in bowl practice.....or why kill the guys who have been injured

Paki O'Meara is a DIII running back. Period.

He is not a D1 RB.

But, neither was Sam Brownlee.

That is very true but I also would rather have Tate throwing the ball 40 times in game than Stanzi. I'm not bashing Stanzi at all but with all the ints he has thrown this year and coming of the injury and not having played in over 2 months I was really hoping to have a solid running game to support him.

how does a team get hurt in six weeks off....do they kill these guys in bowl practice.....or why kill the guys who have been injured

This is my question as well. How does this happen? We are already thin at RB and we had six week plus to get healthy. Are they just going full contact hard core in practice or what? Hopefully just rumors.

Oh, and Stross is out as well. So much for getting healthy in a month and half layoff.

Either way, I don't think it matters. The Hawks will find a way to win. Gut feeling!

I heard Drew Tate broke his leg before the Cap One Bowl and we all saw how that turned out. I would be shocked if both were out!!!

Latest posts