A-Rob Out - Shoulder Injury

NOTE: I am at work. I heard this from my dad who was listening. I did not hear this directly. Lets hope he is losing his marbles and is wrong.

Go hawks!

Jon mentioned Robinson and Wegher could be out (via a text he received before 5pm) he wasn't reporting it just talking about the text he received.

If Robinson and Wegher isn't productive and Hampton is available I would have no problem pulling his redshirt and having him play. I want to win this game so badly!!

If Robinson and Wegher isn't productive and Hampton is available I would have no problem pulling his redshirt and having him play. I want to win this game so badly!!

I am wondering if Brinson can come out for the game. That would be the best option. If needed, I would say burn Hamptons redshirt because we have tons of depth at running back going forward so I am not worried about having 4 Sophmore backs next year with 1-2 Frosh's.

I just got deflated after hearing this. :(

I am wondering if Brinson can come out for the game. That would be the best option. If needed, I would say burn Hamptons redshirt because we have tons of depth at running back going forward so I am not worried about having 4 Sophmore backs next year with 1-2 Frosh's.

I just got deflated after hearing this. :(

Hour and a half to go and I am already crying.

GREAT, JUST GREAT (DRIPPING WITH SARCASM)

This is REALLY BAD NEWS!!!! I was really looking forward to seeing A-Rob and Wegher compliment each other tonight and have a great game.

I heard practices were gearing up for a passing attack...this came from a relative of mine who is in the athletic department. I wonder if they knew the rbs were questionable? He didn't say anything about this, it's just a guess if what I heard was true?

No word on injuries on the Hawkeye Radio Network which WMT is a part of. Gary Dolphin has said nothing about injuries. The pregame show came on the air at 5:00 p.m. CST.

Latest posts