Portal opens 4-15

NCHawker

The portal opens again and we'll see if there is anything. I'm not hearing much or expecting much. Seems like they could use a WR, maybe two and an OLine

The Charlie Jones effect is still lingering. Any WR looking to transfer does not look at Iowa as the place to get better. At least Jeff Brahm is gone from Purdue, so don't have to worry about him stealing any more WR"s

Got a feeling every time Cade talks a player into checking out Iowa Brian shows up and screws the pooch, very "Glengerry glen ross" like. Maybe have the players over and throw a blanket over Brian and have him stand in the corner. Maybe they don't notice him.

Original Zod was played by Terence Stamp (1978)

Re-booted Zod (Man of Steel) was played by Michael Shannon (2013)

Original Zod was ironically freed from the phantom zone by an exploding hydrogen bomb Superman flung into outer space, saving mankind.

The portal opens again and we'll see if there is anything. I'm not hearing much or expecting much. Seems like they could use a WR, maybe two and an OLine
Sorry for the Hijack there NC.

We got ourselves a blueblood QB and TE...not too bad for starters....

Wow, it’s like that link takes me around the world and lands me right where I was. Blink blink

there at some good WR on the ports, ya think Iowa gets a sniff at them? It is the reputation bogus!

I'm seeing some teams like Auburn, ASU, Purdue offering a few OL prospects. But not seeing Iowa offering anyone.

Regarding WR, I think Iowa's reputation is so far beyond credible, it will be hard to get anyone but leftovers. Thanks Kirk!

I'm seeing some teams like Auburn, ASU, Purdue offering a few OL prospects. But not seeing Iowa offering anyone.

Regarding WR, I think Iowa's reputation is so far beyond credible, it will be hard to get anyone but leftovers. Thanks Kirk!
Right now, they just need anyone who can run a 4.5 to fill roster and practice spots.

In both categories, is it a lack of offers from Iowa or a lack of acceptances?

Latest posts