Make your last minute Iowa seeding predictions

I'm guessing now Houston's bracket.
Yea - that's where the primary guys (Palm and Lenardi) have had Iowa for much of the past week.

Unexpected to me ... Both Clark Kellogg and Jay Wright have "what if" props to Hawks, even against Houston.

Maybe this is the year where we all write them off after a dismal final week of the season. Only to see that was their "crap it out" week, so they could go on one of their 4-5 game hot streaks??

Ohhhhhh, Billy, Billy, Billy ... PLEASE Billy!

Probably similar to the Tennessee game in the tournament a few years ago. You just can't automatically assume an ass kicking.
True.....looking at their roster, they look bigger....and if it comes down to who coaches the uptempo game better....I lean Pearl there.

Iowa is going to have shoot well....and defend.

Serious question, is there a reason you can't put Iowa there? I don't know how that works. Just wondering because we're playing Auburn in Alabama.

Pod system protects the top 4 seeds in each region against opponents having a "home court advantage" but that is just for the 1st round. So in other words...I don't know.

Pod system protects the top 4 seeds against opponents having a "home court advantage" but that is just for the 1st round. So in other words...I don't know.
OK. I know that some teams can't play at certain sites because they are considered the hosts of that site. I didn't know if Drake was the host or what.

I want to jinx the shit out of this because i am good at it. There is no way Iowa gets past auburn! ZERO

and. I watched houston play more than once. They will beat iowa by 20

Another thought: bunch of crap Hawks are stuck in the Midwest with ISU AND Drake?? Or a good thing as more chances to push one of them through deep within a single bracket? I don't see any of them coming close to getting to play each other. MAYBE Iowa and Drake and I have no confidence with Iowa.

Pod system protects the top 4 seeds in each region against opponents having a "home court advantage" but that is just for the 1st round. So in other words...I don't know.
Auburn got one hell of a draw playing basically at home.