When does the shoe drop on the OC?

Lionhawk

Couple ways the bowl game can go.

Labas and the offense play well and make everyone question why he wasn't playing all year.

The offense continues the years long struggle under Brian's leadership.

IMO - Either way change has to occur. Doesn't it?????????

BF will remain on staff but re-assigned.

I could see that only if Brian's ego will allow it. I imagine Kirk advising him to go back and coach the O-Line. YOu're not bad, you just weren't ready, chalk this up to expreince son! The pay isn't an issue they're living well in Iowa City.

Hmm... usually when hear a shoe drop, you then wait for the 2nd shoe to drop.

Who will be the 2nd shoe to drop after Brian?

Bill O'Brien

Whatever happens to him seems to dictate what will happen to Brian. Well, that is what the rumors are anyway.

Not much talk about the OL coach, but the door can't hit him the ass soon enough.

Iowa defense and special team coaches develop players and they play at a high level. The offensive coaches, I don't even know what they do good.

Not much talk about the OL coach, but the door can't hit him the ass soon enough.

Iowa defense and special team coaches develop players and they play at a high level. The offensive coaches, I don't even know what they do good.

You may be on to something here. They fire the offensive line coach as the scape goat and keep Brian.

Weren’t we like 0-9 on third down attempts at one time in this game? What was the final stat?

Whomever is the QB coach. He and the offensive line coach should be the first to go. (Yes I know who the QB quarterback coach is………. Just being funny) just think about that. Your QB regardless of what name is on the back of their jersey, have all been terrible. Then remember who the QB coach is. A person who has zero experience at the position. Hell they should have just grabbed the sports facility janitor and gave him the job since he has been around sport’s athletes, LMAO!

Seriously, this has got to be one of the most flagrant displays of nepotism in the history of college football. That will have an exclamation point added to it if Brian is allowed to return as the offensive coordinator. I fully expect Brian to return next year at OC. It would bring a question of ethics into the equation to be sure.

You may be on to something here. They fire the offensive line coach as the scape goat and keep Brian.

Weren’t we like 0-9 on third down attempts at one time in this game? What was the final stat?

Whomever is the QB coach. He and the offensive line coach should be the first to go. (Yes I know who the QB quarterback coach is………. Just being funny) just think about that. Your QB regardless of what name is on the back of their jersey, have all been terrible. Then remember who the QB coach is. A person who has zero experience at the position. Hell they should have just grabbed the sports facility janitor and gave him the job since he has been around sport’s athletes, LMAO!

Seriously, this has got to be one of the most flagrant displays of nepotism in the history of college football. That will have an exclamation point added to it if Brian is allowed to return as the offensive coordinator. I fully expect Brian to return next year at OC. It would bring a question of ethics into the equation to be sure.
That would be Brian. It was O'Keefe, they canned him instead of Brian (not unwarranted, I really wonder what the hell he did in that role, neither Stanley nor Petras showed any improvement under him) and then instead of doing the normal thing and finding someone who knows something about quarterbacking, they gave Brian the job of not coaching QBs, because that worked so well with Nate "We never really worked on my downfield accuracy" Stanley.

They cash big paychecks real well

"Weren’t we like 0-9 on third down attempts at one time in this game? What was the final stat?"

Finished 0-11 in 3rd down conversations.

Penn State = Worst

Iowa....very annoying with an asterisk.... They haven't been half bad as a team.

Latest posts