Will BF Be OC Next Spring?

Will BF be OC next spring?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fryowa

Administrator
Don’t post in the thread unless you vote. Posts from those who don’t cast a vote get deleted.

sadly-yes.gif

I hope I am one million percent wrong, but I predict KF will not change squat in the off-season on the offensive side of things.

Barta is not the boss as he says he is, at least over the football program. KF runs the show in Iowa City.

He will not be OC next year. If he's still here, he'll be a position coach and run game coordinator or something with a title like that. Most likely he'll be in the NFL as a position coach or something like a quality control coach, etc.

I think he is. The captain doesn't give 2 craps what fans think.
ultimately the game plans were run the way Kirk wanted it to be done. Why fire someone that is doing exactly what you ask? Especially when that someone is your son, and you know there is zero risk any repurcussions, because you are the god of Iowa football

Based on the way Gary talked abou it, and an other in the media mentioned this may be Brian's last game...I'm staring to think he may not be back as OC.

Brian saying “I did the best I could” sounds final to me. That kind of thing doesn’t get said by someone looking forward to the next year, just my two cents worth.
Didn't he say though I did the best I could this year based on what I had to work with (paraphrasing here)?

That is why I'm not quite ready to pop the champagne cork quite yet. I'm guessing Barta and Daddy will welcome him back with a raise to boot.

Brian saying “I did the best I could” sounds final to me. That kind of thing doesn’t get said by someone looking forward to the next year, just my two cents worth.
Agree.
Based on his recent comment I think he steps down.
Whether he is out of the program entirely is another question.

Nope!! No way no how! BF won’t even be with the program. That’s quite a demotion at this level and he will find a gig in the NFL.

Latest posts