Does Petras have another (covid) year left

Just because folks are smart enough to make enough $ to buy tickets to games doesn't mean they have a clue about the game itself necessarily. The difference in fan intelligence is a pretty wide gap as you found out.
There was a loud mouthed drunk sitting behind me calling out everything he thought Iowa would do, he was wrong 90% of the time but he acted like he was a genius the few times he was right. It was funny. He acted like he was such a football expert.

There was a loud mouthed drunk sitting behind me calling out everything he thought Iowa would do, he was wrong 90% of the time but he acted like he was a genius the few times he was right. It was funny. He acted like he was such a football expert.
I'm sober but the only thing I yell incessantly is, "CHEATERS!" anytime there's a flag on the opposing team.

I'm sober but the only thing I yell incessantly is, "CHEATERS!" anytime there's a flag on the opposing team.

I've always liked this one:
1667499077974.png

Semi-related story. A buddy of mine from college relayed a story about when he was watching a youth wrestling tournament. Some kid was in top position, and his dad screams out, "Cross-face him 'til he f***ing bleeds!"

It doesn't quite fit into the context of a football game, but it is an excellent bit of encouragement.