Jordan Bohannon Involved in Physical Altercation

Kicker22 is spot on, IMHO. Go back and re-read his post. #222

JBo will have no choice but to endure the heckling which is sure to happen on the road this year. He will have no choice but to focus and play all the harder this year. He must and he prolly will. It's entirely possible he will have the best and most productive year in his career this year, assuming he is physically fine.

You should have just started a new thread instead of bumping this. This was a great act by JBo and you soiled it by posting it in a thread where he didn’t have his finest moments.
Guys been a great Hawkeye, I didn’t soil shit, I’ve never said a bad thing about the kid in my life.

Guys been a great Hawkeye, I didn’t soil shit, I’ve never said a bad thing about the kid in my life.

I‘m sure JBo appreciates you reminding everyone of that night. One would think he’d rather forget about it along with everyone else. Instead you use it as one of your bitch slap moments where you feel the need to call out posters from a year ago!

If you’re all that then you would have left this thread alone to die. Instead you gotta drag all this shit back up and remind everyone a moment that was not one of his finest. Why in the hell would you do this????

That terrific, good for JBo.

But it doesn't give him a free pass on the times when he does act like a d-bag.

Both are him...the good and the bad.

Agreed. And he has acknowledged this on a recent WUW podcast. However, I do find it hilarious, at the end-of-the day, he was talking shit to a no name ex-Cyclone football player. I understand why Jbo got clocked, but I also understand why Jbo was clowning this dude(no pun intended).

Agreed. And he has acknowledged this on a recent WUW podcast. However, I do find it hilarious, at the end-of-the day, he was talking shit to a no name ex-Cyclone football player. I understand why Jbo got clocked, but I also understand why Jbo was clowning this dude(no pun intended).

He didn't get clocked for talking shit to a no name ex-clone (which I would support...BTW) ...he got clocked for throwing ice down on a wedding party at a bar. Whether they were clones or not is irrelevant...that's a childish thing to do.

He apologized on a podcast...great. Who hears that? If you mean it, do it in the larger visible media.

The kid is a great baller and as a Hawk I want to support him. He's done some really good things on and off the court. But he needs work on his inner punk.

Last edited:
He didn't get clocked for talking shit to a no name ex-clone (which I would support...BTW) ...he got clocked for throwing ice down on a wedding party at a bar. Whether they were clones or not is irrelevant...that's a childish thing to do.

He apologized on a podcast...great. Who hears that? If you mean it, do it in the larger visible media.

The kid is a great baller and as a Hawk I want to support him. He's done some really good things on and off the court. But he needs work on his inner punk.
Is it childish to sucker punch someone from behind? Words and ice are one thing. To unexpectedly clock someone when they can’t see you from behind is a chicken shit move!

Is it childish to sucker punch someone from behind? Words and ice are one thing. To unexpectedly clock someone when they can’t see you from behind is a chicken shit move!
Could be, but I don't give a shit about an ex-clone...they can act as douchey as they want. We kind of expect that.

Hawkeyes...that's a higher bar. God forbid the behavior of clones becomes our benchmark or comparator.

Nick Kron is a former Iowa State defensive end: 6'2/240 pounds

Jordan: 6'1/175 pounds

Kron is a Goober/Gomer Pyle punk from Nashville who weighed 65 more pounds than Jordan

F that Punk POS

Basketball is rather a more polite sport compared to football

fork | GIF | PrimoGIF

I‘m sure JBo appreciates you reminding everyone of that night. One would think he’d rather forget about it along with everyone else. Instead you use it as one of your bitch slap moments where you feel the need to call out posters from a year ago!

If you’re all that then you would have left this thread alone to die. Instead you gotta drag all this shit back up and remind everyone a moment that was not one of his finest. Why in the hell would you do this????
obvious troll is obvious.