Joe Toussaint in the Portal

Good luck to Joe. Just don't go to Rutgers.. And get a big with the open scholly.

Joe had his moments but lacked consistency. I don't think he was going to discover the magic elixir in one season.

Desonte Bowen had better be ready to go. But not opposed to Tony Perkins playing some point guard. And as of now Aron is still around.

Last edited:
when it rains it pours. i don't know if we are even going to have enough bodies to field a damned team next year if this keeps up. oh well, didn't need this guy anyway. i'm not worried that he's gone.

when it rains it pours. i don't know if we are even going to have enough bodies to field a damned team next year if this keeps up. oh well, didn't need this guy anyway. i'm not worried that he's gone.
You do understand its addition by subtraction right. One guy leaves and we pick up another guy. Not a guy leaves and we dont add anyone

You do understand its addition by subtraction right. One guy leaves and we pick up another guy. Not a guy leaves and we dont add anyone
It is just subtraction at this point. One guy leaves and gets replaced by an inferior one is a possibility. Rebraca is nice but not quite Nunge so it can end up a net subtraction. Up to Fran to get somebody in here that is an addition.

I’m a little disappointed, he looked to have an expanded role next year with Bohannon retiring.
Fran has been conducting season ending interviews with each player and may have had other ideas.

The late season development of Tony Perkins was monumental. And he now has to be in the mix for minutes at the point as well.

It is just subtraction at this point. One guy leaves and gets replaced by an inferior one is a possibility. Rebraca is nice but not quite Nunge so it can end up a net subtraction. Up to Fran to get somebody in here that is an addition.
Right i understand that the guy made it like we were only going to have 5 guys on the team next year. No we will have the same number.

Desonte Bowen is the addition.

Latest posts