Omicron Covid

Why is it sad if one makes a choice not to attend someone’s wedding if the people getting married are forcing attendees to get something they don’t want??!! The people getting married should EXPECT there may be people invited that choose not to attend simply for that very reason. My wife and I would for sure be one of those who would choose not to attend and I would certify not hold anything against that couple getting married. No one is in the wrong either way. Btw I have no problems wearing a mask on a flight. Now I think it’s ridiculous but I’m not going to whine about it.
Oh I don't know, because a marriage is a (hopefully) one time thing. The bride and groom did ask for people to be vaxxed but to their credit did not demand proof of it. So perhaps people could have slid by the request (and some probably did)

I completely respect your choice to not get vaxxed. I made the choice to do so and the key word there is "choice". I do get a chuckle however, out of smokers telling me they won't get vaxxed because of what they're putting in their body.

OK.

This already began nearly immediately after the new year and now there is nearly zero covid reporting from news outlets. The only thing reporting nowadays is mask and vaccine mandates in liberal ran cities. The rest of the country has been back to normal for the past 18 months. At least in Dallas it’s been normal. Notice how just back in early December fauci was still advising people to not gather for the holidays & news outlets were actually still airing what that fool was saying. Now they’re steering away from his advice because the vast majority of Americans are so beyond the nonsense that spews from his mouth. Covid and the fear mongering has all but disappeared. I bet we’ll even be able to gather for the holidays in 2022. Hilarious. Hail to Biden and his promise. I can not understand how some are naive enough to not see how the media has controlled the narrative of this virus all along. Young healthy people who were concerned about this virus were plain and simply brain washed into fearing covid. I have cousins who have basically keep their 5 & 7 yr old children locked up in their homes for nearly two years because of the fear entrenched into their minds. It’s so sad to see but i can’t reason w/ them because they’re “following the science”.

It's been totally normal here since late 2020. There were businesses forced closed in March and April 2020 but by May 2020 it was about 80% back to normal and by August they had the schools open. My son did little league starting in August 2020. The governor banned mask mandates in schools in early 2021 and my son never had to wear a mask at school. Never went remote, either. The problem is there are all kinds of places like Florida, Georgia, Texas, etc. where they didn't go balls to the wall with insane measures and the outcomes, after controlling for age and obesity, are pretty similar. The leftists can never possibly admit they were completely fucking wrong.

The kids who have been subjected to this crap are going to be irreparably harmed. Test scores in places that had a strict lockdown and missed a year of school are going to be impaired for a decade. Child development will be much slower in those places and among people who were overly protective of their kids.

It's been totally normal here since late 2020. There were businesses forced closed in March and April 2020 but by May 2020 it was about 80% back to normal and by August they had the schools open. My son did little league starting in August 2020. The governor banned mask mandates in schools in early 2021 and my son never had to wear a mask at school. Never went remote, either. The problem is there are all kinds of places like Florida, Georgia, Texas, etc. where they didn't go balls to the wall with insane measures and the outcomes, after controlling for age and obesity, are pretty similar. The leftists can never possibly admit they were completely fucking wrong.

The kids who have been subjected to this crap are going to be irreparably harmed. Test scores in places that had a strict lockdown and missed a year of school are going to be impaired for a decade. Child development will be much slower in those places and among people who were overly protective of their kids.
Judging by the stats, you could try to argue that lockdowns and mask mandates help the deaths from covid count a tiny bit. Once you start arguing that they help a lot, you're straight up lying. Even if it's true they help a little with covid deaths, then you have to factor in all the damage they do (especially to kids) and decide if it's worth it. In my mind it's not even close.

I was at the Iowa/Nebraska dual last night in Lincoln.

About two weeks after buying my tickets at the start of the year, I got an email saying masks covering mouth and nose were required on all UN-L grounds and facilities. Two days before the dual, I got another email from nebraska's ticket office reminding people that masks were required.

Had a mask in my pocket fully prepared to use it. I'm not a protestor, it's university property and if they say I have to wear one I will...their rules and I can take it or leave it.

Never saw a single mask worn by anyone. Not one. Not workers, not spectators, not coaches nor wrestlers. And I'll be damned that I didn't see the 500+ people keel over dead in the arena that the media predicted. To my absolute astonishment everyone had a damn good time and for a couple hours nobody even thought about covid. I mean, according to the news, that wrestling dual with no masks should've been responsible for at least 500 deaths before intermission, and probably 6-7,000 indirect deaths. I was a little wary when I pulled up to the venue and only saw 10 hearses...I figured, no way is that enough for all the covid deaths that are going to occur in the next two hours because of people being maskless...

People need to wake up. We are running over our resources in this country which 1) Doesn't do any good for our legal population and is not fair to US citizens. 2) In the end really causes a disservice to these individuals trying to live. Some may flourish, but the mere numbers coming in, many or most will not leading to crime for them to have to survive.

It's a mess people. People need to wake up and vote right, or we are going to lose this country.

Signed,

My Rant.

Wow, the omicron thread jumps to illegal immigration. Your point about us running over or running out of our resources by trying to link this to illegal immigrants is total shit.

I am not for unfettered illegal immigration but even the food, farming, construction, and other industries know we need many illegals to work in fields, put up our drywall, roof our houses, etc etc. There is about $90 TRILLION dollars in private wealth in this country. That is totally enough to make sure we all have enough resources of food, clean water, clothing, medical care, and all the main needs of citizens.

If you want to scream at illegals and blame them then you should really scream at the leaders who have forced a tax structure and loopholes that allow 1% of US citizens to hold about 25% of the wealth. REALLY YOU ARE BLAMING FUCKING ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS FOR OUR SUPPOSED WOES. That is totally stupid and a straw man argument just to deflect blame away from supply side trickle down dumb ass republican tax structures from Reagan to Trump and Paul Ryan.

It's a mess people. People need to wake up and vote right, or we are going to lose this country.

Signed,

My Rant.
I think you and many others need to wake up.

What the F do you mean by 'vote right'?? Like you mean vote like you. Yeah that is sure a democratic way of looking at things as in "Vote like me for my candidates or do not vote at all and WE/autocrat republicans are going to stop you from voting "not" like me.

A third to a half of the people in this country do not have the total needs of food, clean water, affordable housing and medical care, etc etc. A lot of poor to lower middle class citizens just put up with it as the way it is. A lot of people could and should get some more training etc because there are a lot of good jobs out there. But dont blame our US troubles on 5-10 million illegals.

It never has, especially from Omicron. What being vaxxed does is lessen the chance of a hospital stay or worse.

The Rachel Maddows of the world who said that being vaxxed would stop the spread. She was wrong.

I'm not an authority by any means, but as it's turned out neither is Fauci. Mother Nature is the ultimate authority. Again.

You are wrong about 'being vaxxed does not stop you from catching covid". Having a high level of antibodies in your system from being vaxxed is actually the thing that keep an exposure/inhaling covid virus, from multiplying in your system. The antibodies can kill the virus before it gets in your cells and starts to replicate. This is Virology 101 basic immune system response medical knowledge.

Just look at the 90% of cases of Delta and Omicron being in the group of unvaxxed people. That tells the story perfectly because if there was no difference between vaxxed and unvaxxed then the number of cases of each group would have tended to 50% from each group

One of the world's best Coronavirus experts is at the Univ of Iowa. I was in an email dialogue with him back in April and May of 2020 about Covid 19. Being vaxxed also does help you not to get as sick but antibodies can kill the virus before they invade cells.

Some people enjoy being sheep, enjoy being told what to do, enjoy having fear instilled in them, enjoy expecting the worst case scenario to unfold.

That same mentality kept us mired in the Great Depression longer than we needed to be. That same mentality caused some to go batshit when listening to the War Of The World's radio program. Even though they knew it wasn't true and they could see that it wasn't true, some still panicked because a decade of being constantly told to panic had made them gullible to almost anything.

Ahh, so the conservative, white voters who are told to be afraid of non-whites are NOT sheep. The conservative voters who are told to pay taxes at higher rates than large rich companies and super rich people are NOT sheep. So the people who are told for years that carbon doesnt hurt the climate and there is no human caused global warming are NOT sheep. The same conservative voters who think illegal workers should be arrested but the companies that knowingly hire illegals have NO hand in breaking the law. And so many more examples of people drinking the conservative koolaid.

I think a lot of people should look in the mirror to see if they are the sheep.

No, no NO!!! Co-morbity did NOT contribute to the deaths of Covid patients. Other way around. Many who died from it were obese, severely diabetic, and had heart or lung conditions from a lifetime of abusing their bodies in other ways.

What????? That is terrible logic. First of all in Iowa and the US there are a lot of really obese people. They live for years, decades being obese. Human hearts and organ systems are strong and can keep a really heavy person alive for a long time.

So, for example, an obese 60 year old who has been obese for 20 years and likely by all metrics and medications (blood pressure and cholesterol meds) can stay alive for 10-20 more years catches covid and gets very sick in a short time, goes to the hospital and cant breathe very well (now was this poor breathing suddenly caused by their obesity, NO) and then then the person is put on a ventilator to keep them alive but the fact that they are kept alive gives their immune system time to OVERREACT totally in what is called a cytokine storm which floods fluid into their lungs , and guess what man they die.

They died from Covid not being obese or having a weak heart because maybe they didnt have a bad heart of really bad blood pressure on close arteries because of the meds they were taking.

You know what, covid 19 virus enters our cells by attaching to an ACE2 receptor site on our cell walls. And these ACE2 receptors are in our breathing system and guess what those receptor sites are on adipose, fat cells. So Covid can 'breed' more and in greater numbers in a person who is obese. So it is covid that causes the death.

You made the statement about the deaths of many. Own it.
“Other way around.” Really? Wow. News flash. People “abuse” their bodies for a variety of reasons. People in my generation smoked because they had no clue it was dangerous. Just one of many examples. I would also suggest that masking and remote learning are not some psychological disaster. My grandkids have great parents and they are fine. Ever watch the drills of necessity in case of mass murder in the schools? Now. That, my friend, is a psychological disaster. Hey. Just explain to them that the 2nd Amendment makes the rules. OK.

Good example with guns. You talk about the far right doing brainwashing well gun rights to own and have kids use near automatic assault weapons is the epitome of brainwashing.

I have read an interesting reason why in the mid-1960s the Repubs, white conservative, and NRA went from not talking 2nd Amendment and the NRA being a basic hunters gun ownership group to going full on total gun rights and shoot first and answer questions later and the NRA fighting all gun control laws while promoting sell all types of guns.

In the mid-1960s black activists groups like the Black Panthers and others saw that 'well white people are shooting us so we should arm ourselves' so then the gun lobby and conservative groups decided OK we need full on arm yourself to the hilt gun freedoms.

Ahh, so the conservative, white voters who are told to be afraid of non-whites are NOT sheep. The conservative voters who are told to pay taxes at higher rates than large rich companies and super rich people are NOT sheep. So the people who are told for years that carbon doesnt hurt the climate and there is no human caused global warming are NOT sheep. The same conservative voters who think illegal workers should be arrested but the companies that knowingly hire illegals have NO hand in breaking the law. And so many more examples of people drinking the conservative koolaid.

I think a lot of people should look in the mirror to see if they are the sheep.
I understand the argument "there is no need for someone to have that much money". What I don't understand is when people say "they need to pay their fair share".

Rich people drive on the same roads we do. They are protected by the same military that we are. They use the same schools, police, and fire fighters that we do. Why should they pay way more money than us? It's not "fair" to them at all. Sure they can afford it and it's nice that poor people get to pay nothing while they pay shit tons. But its not "fair". Fair would be a flat tax. If someone pays 10 times more than I do to fund the same things I fund, but I find out they pay a smaller percentage than what I do, I'm completely fine with that.

You are wrong about 'being vaxxed does not stop you from catching covid". Having a high level of antibodies in your system from being vaxxed is actually the thing that keep an exposure/inhaling covid virus, from multiplying in your system. The antibodies can kill the virus before it gets in your cells and starts to replicate. This is Virology 101 basic immune system response medical knowledge.

Just look at the 90% of cases of Delta and Omicron being in the group of unvaxxed people. That tells the story perfectly because if there was no difference between vaxxed and unvaxxed then the number of cases of each group would have tended to 50% from each group

One of the world's best Coronavirus experts is at the Univ of Iowa. I was in an email dialogue with him back in April and May of 2020 about Covid 19. Being vaxxed also does help you not to get as sick but antibodies can kill the virus before they invade cells.
I just don't see how the stat that 90% of cases are unvaxed can possibly be true. How can it be when over half of the country is vaxed and we are worse off after vaccines than we were before?

1 - The vaccines work as well as they say they do.
2 - there were more cases and deaths after vaccines than before.

Both of those statements can't be true and we all know number 2 is true.

Then they are reporting the cases incorrectly. Because Omicron spread like wildfire and approached 1 million documented cases per day (actual cases were probably much higher than that) in a country that was over 60% double vaxxed. They weren't taking into account whether or not the virus reached the cells and started replicating. To the statistics a case was a case.

I agree that vaccines reduced the risk of a severe case, noted it in my post, and that was the reason to get vaxxed in the first place. They weren't getting a piece of my mind or soul. But fear mongers with an agenda have their own hosts to infect if you know what I mean.

If you have actual medical credibility to back up what you're saying, and it appears that you do, I wish more people had heard you're voice and similar voices of thousands of medical experts. But again there was another agenda to run. Many credible medical experts are getting blocked on social media and blackballed by their own profession and I will leave it at that.

I was at the Iowa/Nebraska dual last night in Lincoln.

About two weeks after buying my tickets at the start of the year, I got an email saying masks covering mouth and nose were required on all UN-L grounds and facilities. Two days before the dual, I got another email from nebraska's ticket office reminding people that masks were required.

Had a mask in my pocket fully prepared to use it. I'm not a protestor, it's university property and if they say I have to wear one I will...their rules and I can take it or leave it.

Never saw a single mask worn by anyone. Not one. Not workers, not spectators, not coaches nor wrestlers. And I'll be damned that I didn't see the 500+ people keel over dead in the arena that the media predicted. To my absolute astonishment everyone had a damn good time and for a couple hours nobody even thought about covid. I mean, according to the news, that wrestling dual with no masks should've been responsible for at least 500 deaths before intermission, and probably 6-7,000 indirect deaths. I was a little wary when I pulled up to the venue and only saw 10 hearses...I figured, no way is that enough for all the covid deaths that are going to occur in the next two hours because of people being maskless...

Just wait two weeks. Then you'll see. People don't immediately die, but they will all be dead in two weeks. Just like that picture of the pool party in Branson from 2020. Everyone in that picture is dead.

My house is not in a city, so we had our pool open all of 2020. People had cut way back on summer vacations that summer and our pool got so busy you couldn't even get a spot between 11 and 4 on most days. Our HOA had hundreds of deaths. Or we will. Just give it two weeks.

I took my boy down to Darlington in May 2021. NASCAR had some sort of mask rule and I took masks with me for me and the boy but when I got to the gate and saw the cops weren't wearing masks I knew it was fine to go maskless. I'll be damned if the entire track wasn't maskless except the poor bastards working the concession stands. The daisy chain of infections that event caused probably killed a million people. Moral of the story - be afraid. Be very afraid.

Wow, the omicron thread jumps to illegal immigration. Your point about us running over or running out of our resources by trying to link this to illegal immigrants is total shit.

I am not for unfettered illegal immigration but even the food, farming, construction, and other industries know we need many illegals to work in fields, put up our drywall, roof our houses, etc etc. There is about $90 TRILLION dollars in private wealth in this country. That is totally enough to make sure we all have enough resources of food, clean water, clothing, medical care, and all the main needs of citizens.

If you want to scream at illegals and blame them then you should really scream at the leaders who have forced a tax structure and loopholes that allow 1% of US citizens to hold about 25% of the wealth. REALLY YOU ARE BLAMING FUCKING ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS FOR OUR SUPPOSED WOES. That is totally stupid and a straw man argument just to deflect blame away from supply side trickle down dumb ass republican tax structures from Reagan to Trump and Paul Ryan.

LOL. No one has actually voted for the immigration policy the United States has. The DNC was opposed to immigration for a long time. They claimed that it would undercut the "working man" and the environmentalist wing of the "left" spent decades opposing immigration to the West due to the environmental impact of the West continuing to grow its population. The DNC was opposed to unfettered free trade on the same grounds. In 1992 the DNC and RNC blatantly morphed into the Uniparty and Ross Perot was the only one opposed to their bullshit. But there was a uniform position between both parties on immigration for decades. Every politburo assured us that s/he would be the one to curb immigration. And then when one guy claimed he would do something, suddenly one wing of the Uniparty decreed virtually limitless immigration into the US as a human right. Of course, neither wing of the Uniparty wants to curb immigration. The people who own them want unlimited immigration because they want cheaper labor and an ever growing pool of "consumers" to try to keep the perpetual growth machine alive.

Neither wing of the Uniparty has a tax structure that would make any meaningful difference in wealth distribution. The overwhelming majority of wealth is held in unrealized capital gains. The Federal Reserve has undertaken a 40 year regime of monstrous monetary expansion that has pushed asset values to sky high levels and the oligarchs' largest asset on an individual basis is stock. But the Uniparty has masterfully covered up inflation in a lot of products and services other than healthcare, housing, and higher education by allowing massive immigration and converting China into a giant factory for the US. Now that there is a hitch in the logistics system, the US is utterly skullfucked by this policy. I'm not intellectually bankrupt enough to blame one politburo like Quid Pro Joe or even one wing of the Uniparty for these woes, but it sure looks like you are.

Really, tell me what communist country is flourishing, especially the middle class or below. The wage gap and quality of life for the middle class in communist countries is shit. When the government controls the people and the people rely on government for their everyday needs, it absolute shit.

There is a reason why America has been an economic power and military power over the years and everybody flocks to America. There is a reason why middle east countries despise us. Why?..............because we flourish at the same time as giving our people freedom. As much as you hate 1% of the corporate leaders making all this wealth, one thing holds true, Capitalism works and private companies work. This provides competition to keep consumer prices in check and it provides pretty damn good salaries for the middle class, or people who choose to succeed or better themselves, or God forbid, have the balls and freedom to create and run their own damn business. Damn, we shouldn't let that happen. Let's let the government run and distribute EVERY DAMN THING, because they do it so well.

In addition, private business is so much better for quality control of goods and services. People need to put that into perspective. Compare products that are US made to products that come from China for damn sake.

I don't understand liberal democrats obsession with a certain small % of CEO's (who took the risk many times to start a business) who earn a high salary. Maybe that's the price to pay for a country to continue to be an economic power. The price to pay of it being that way over the years. You don't think there is a salary gap in communist countries or middle eastern countries? Take the goggles off bud. Many of these countries have their elite who have billions and most the general population with little. Look at Saudia Arabia. There is super elite there and a huge gap.

There are more individuals and families in at least middle class or even upper middle class than most other countries. On top of that, we live in a country that any individual, ANY, has the opportunity to create any path they want in life, including learning any trade they want and/or to start their own business. You are absolutely crazy if you ever want to go away from that model.

Having a country to just pool everybody's money with high taxes to distribute out doesn't work. When a country suppresses everybody, it does not work. People won't take the chance to open a business and many times be able to hire hundreds if it grows.

I can tell your the type that wants everybody to have a $80,000 year salary/stipend, but dude, that is just not feasible. Krist, just take a look at the democratic ran states and large cities, they are a financial mess. It is just not sustainable. Yea, the intention is fine, but it is not feasible.

Going back to the illegal immigration topic. I'm fine with immigrants. But we have a legal process and system to help them and to become legal residents. That is completely fine by me. But, we should be able to vet them. Every other country does. Do you think Germany just lets people freely across, China, Canada, etc..?? Why is it America is so bad when they want to limit or have a system. That's bullshit. The reason you have a system to follow is TO NOT RUN OVER YOUR COUNTRIES CURRENT RESOURCES. Countries can't just take on hundreds of thousands of people who aren't paying into the tax base to support them. They are going to end up needing healthcare which puts a burden on the resources. They are going to need $$ to live. The minute there are more people in the US that need free services than you have paying into the tax system, IT IS DONE! That is why you have a system for LEGAL immigrants. So you can control that balance.

So, yea, let's open the border and let everyone in DURING A PANDEMIC! That's the perfect time! Geesus, don't get me started there. I'd like to hear your thoughts on that. You've been a worry wart and have had many opinions about controlling the COVID-19. What are your thoughts on having open borders for illegal immigrants the ability to freely come over during a pandemic? Are you going to move the goal posts on that?

I think you and many others need to wake up.

What the F do you mean by 'vote right'?? Like you mean vote like you. Yeah that is sure a democratic way of looking at things as in "Vote like me for my candidates or do not vote at all and WE/autocrat republicans are going to stop you from voting "not" like me.

A third to a half of the people in this country do not have the total needs of food, clean water, affordable housing and medical care, etc etc. A lot of poor to lower middle class citizens just put up with it as the way it is. A lot of people could and should get some more training etc because there are a lot of good jobs out there. But dont blame our US troubles on 5-10 million illegals.

#1. Yep, pretty much. You have your view of how the country should go. I have mine. We both want it to go our way. It's pretty hypocritical thinking having the same view as me but not admitting it. I just have the balls to admit it. I'm a call a spade a spade kind of guy.

#2 This is a complete mental illness issue in this country or it is by choice for many of them. Not a free resource issue. It has been proven that just increasing the resources for people most often doesn't change their quality of life as far as housing and helping to buy needed goods. They found only a small % of people changes their lifestyles to better their lives. Most spent on more alcohol, drugs or luxury items. I recently watched journalists interview homeless people in San Francisco. The homeless people stated they chose to live that lifestyle. They stated they get $600 a month plus $275 or something in welfare/food allowance. He stated that he chose to live like this over paying rent. He stated he has no incentive to live any other way of life. San Francisco and L.A. (Skid row) are an absolute shit show. Why is it like that in California, Oregon but not like that in Texas or Florida. I'm sure Texas and Florida have homeless, but not on that level. Most times, it is a choice or mental illness which drug addiction and alcoholism falls under. These people need to dig out of the situation but choose not to sec to addiction or their unfortunate mental condition. It is NOT A RESOURCE issue. It is a behavior and mental condition issue.

I will try to find the study where they increased a cohort of people's government resources and show the results. It was a very small % of people that found their out to a better life.

Last edited:
This already began nearly immediately after the new year and now there is nearly zero covid reporting from news outlets. The only thing reporting nowadays is mask and vaccine mandates in liberal ran cities. The rest of the country has been back to normal for the past 18 months. At least in Dallas it’s been normal. Notice how just back in early December fauci was still advising people to not gather for the holidays & news outlets were actually still airing what that fool was saying. Now they’re steering away from his advice because the vast majority of Americans are so beyond the nonsense that spews from his mouth. Covid and the fear mongering has all but disappeared. I bet we’ll even be able to gather for the holidays in 2022. Hilarious. Hail to Biden and his promise. I can not understand how some are naive enough to not see how the media has controlled the narrative of this virus all along. Young healthy people who were concerned about this virus were plain and simply brain washed into fearing covid. I have cousins who have basically keep their 5 & 7 yr old children locked up in their homes for nearly two years because of the fear entrenched into their minds. It’s so sad to see but i can’t reason w/ them because they’re “following the science”.

The collateral damage on many levels was/is much worse than the actual virus..........talking alcohol drug abuse, mental conditions, physical and domestic abuse, complete change in individual's work ethics, supply chain issues, changes in the economy and stalled economy, work shortages (see work ethic), now record inflation, running small businesses out of business (This country is built on small businesses), distribution of multiple government stipends to residents inundating our debt to where the value of the dollar is shit, suppressing and locking up children in home, now only so wonder where they are mentally and if can adjust to society.

Yea, the masking and mandates was all worth it. Krist! I mean, WTF!!!

Even if co-morbidity contributed to the death of a Covid patient, Covid still killed them. You have been told all along that, yes, some people are more likely to die from Covid due to co-morbidity. Your faulty logic is astounding.
Your reaction to the number of deaths in the US alone speaks to your concern for human life.
BTW, Fauci has said from the beginning that we will always be battling the next virus. But I guess you are too busy watching right wing nut job media to follow the facts.

I debate in peace!

No it didn't. By your statement, those with co-morbidities who got COVID should have perished. What you are saying is that most people should have a bad outcome with COVID. I would venture to say most people have a comorbidity or more than one and were able to survive. It is still a small %. People with co-morbity and age were at risk of dying. We have to presume most people have had the virus. I've had my parents and aunts and uncles, who have severe co-morbidity, have survived, which early on surprised me they did so well. I think my uncle was hospitalized.

If what you say is correct, with how virulent COVID is, many many millions more would have died.

“Being vaxxed does not slow down the spread.” Really? Glad to hear from the world’s foremost authority.

You don't need to be Fauci to understand breakthrough cases. The vaccination (which they now call inoculation for a reason) is proven to not provide complete vaccination and has shown to be pretty short lived. The phenomena is that it has provided an avenue for infecting others. People were getting vaccinated early on and continue to live lives thinking they were not passing the virus on, when they were. So, people were living with a false sense of security. I do think it cuts down on the severity of illness which is good and keeps many out of the hospitals and off respirators. But, the vaccines/inoculations are pretty temporary and some feel may only benefit about a month, not 90 days.

Last edited: