Can Coach Bluder Please Teach Coach Fran How To Coach Rebounding?

Says the guy who thinks Connor's minutes are fine and Rebraca is a must play :). Let me guess You probably also think Jbo needs more minutes and Iowa should run more screens to get his slow ass open :). I bet Jbo feels great that he finally got his 3 3's off against the Wisconsin Freshman walk-on.

Iowa best lineup is Murray Twins, Patrick, Perkins and Joe T. Play to the strength of the team and the strength of your best players. First off the bench is Jbo, Ulis and Rebraca. If Jbo is hitting yes he needs to be on the court but those days have become fewer and fewer. Payton and Josh O need more minutes and Connor NEEDS to EATS PINE as a filler for giving someone a couple minute breather! Connor IMO a complete buzzkill to this team.

Quite frankly I think Fran's an Idiot when it comes to coaching, game management and especially when it comes to in game player substitutions! His team with certain lineups can be getting run out of a gym and he'd watch it happen.

Last edited:
Says the guy who thinks Connor's minutes are fine and Rebraca is a must play :). Let me guess You probably also think Jbo needs more minutes and Iowa should run more screens to get his slow ass open :). I bet Jbo feels great that he finally got his 3 3's off against the Wisconsin Freshman walk-on.

Iowa best lineup is Murray Twins, Patrick, Perkins and Joe T. Play to the strength of the team and the strength of your best players. First off the bench is Jbo, Ulis and Rebraca. If Jbo is hitting yes he needs to be on the court but those days have become fewer and fewer. Payton and Josh O need more minutes and Connor NEEDS to EATS PINE as a filler for giving someone a couple minute breather! Connor IMO a complete buzzkill to this team.

Quite frankly I think Fran's an Idiot when it comes to coaching, game management and especially when it comes to in game player substitutions! His team with certain lineups can be getting run out of a gym and he'd watch it happen.

Double yawn!

lol :D

...Another way of saying that is start thinking rebound the moment the ball leaves the shooter's hand, not when it hits the rim. By then it's usually too late and someone else has reacted quicker.
That is exactly what they do.

It's like "Oh shit, it didn't go in! I better run over there and and try to get it"

Please!!! You want to see great rebounding and rebounding technique, take a look at the Iowa women, in particular Monika Czinano. They actually seek out a defender and put a behind on them and back them out. This is never seen with the guys.

I don't know whether to give Lisa the credit or one of her assistant's, but Lisa is the head of that ship. You do have to really give some credit to the assistant coaches at Iowa, such as coach Jensen as she's works directly with the Iowa post players. You can see how Iowa has been dominant with post play with positioning and quick moves making the defenders guess and chase. This has been years of success. So, I also assume she's had some influence on their rebounding technique and success.

Connor or Patrick ................. can you please have your dad watch some of the women's games pertaining to this!

Drop mic.
Are you serious? The women have been getting killed on the glass and defense is optional.

That's all ya got is a yawn. HuckFinn your smarter than that. The Iowa Men's BB team is much better than what we're going to get as a final season result all because of Fran and his stupidity loyalty to a couple players. If he puts that aside (which we know he won't) this Season will end in an ugly way!!
When it comes to most of your posts, yes, Yawn is all I have.

Latest posts