Iowa vrs Maryland

2 second division teams duking it out.
Next game at Wisconsin (who I hate more than any other Big Ten team) will put great defense on display and it ain't the Hawks
Could be a replay of Iowa State game

Danny Manning who played for Kansas and won a Natty

Went to Kansas after Roy Williams hired his father as an assistant coach

We won’t win on their floor
Probably not, but a lot can happen between then and now- interested to see the players trajectories- Fran leaned on playing Kris late, was glad to see it. Then sealed it with the FT advantage they likely don’t get at MD. Still had to have this, interested to see what this offense does on the road Thursday.

My son says that Keegan's body mechanics are one of the factors that make him
such an excellent player

Keegan doesn't seem to sweat

Cucumbers, Baby

This is easily the most athletic team Fran has had. Great win and Maryland tried to out physical us. Keegan is just always in the right place and doesn’t try to do too much. There are many times I’m yelling for the ball to get into his hands. I’m so glad Joe T decided to stick around. His quickness and tenacity is hard to match.

Yes “sideways” is a good way to describe what he does.
Not one of his better nights for sure. Seems like he seldom looks to pass the ball once it’s in his hands. Tends to ignore others who have open shots at times. Like Fran has driven it in his head to drive the ball at all times. Always like his energy.

Fran get your damn kid under control. How many of those off balance shots is he going to take and miss before you put a stop to it.
He needs to shoot more. Some may be off balance. He is one of the most athletic on this team. 6’9”. Can drive to the basket, can shoot the three. Stamina still an issue.

He needs to shoot more. Some may be off balance. He is one of the most athletic on this team. 6’9”. Can drive to the basket, can shoot the three. Stamina still an issue.

Perhaps because of surgery for his brain tumor

He was a top 50 high school player

He is a solid player, every player on Earth has an off game

Latest posts