Good for Purdue!!!

What is going on with Michigan's defense? UGA completely outclassed the boys in blue.
lts possible that the conference is down this year and the rankings are bogus. If we happen to lose tomorrow and Ohio State loses also then there is no doubt the the conference is down. If so then the next question is the conference in a general decline?

Will help with a couple of wins tomorrow.

lts possible that the conference is down this year and the rankings are bogus. If we happen to lose tomorrow and Ohio State loses also then there is no doubt the the conference is down. If so then the next question is the conference in a general decline?

Will help with a couple of wins tomorrow.
The conference is 5-2 right now and that includes a loss from a Rutgers team that shouldn't have been there. The conference does not stand up to the top of the SEC and no one else does either. The B1G could go 0-3 today and still be a respectable 5-5 for the bowl season.

Yeah absolutely horrendous defense in the 4th qtr. and the reason most fans would rather watch a good offense w/ no defense…..it’s exciting. I actually prefer to watch an elite defense. However, since I had no rooting skin in the game from a fans perspective it was exciting to watch for sure. If I was a fan of either Purdue or tenn I would have been furious w/ the atrocious defense that was on display.

At least the Boilers made a couple of 4th down stops. I thought Tenn made a huge mistake on one short down play, maybe the final 4th down by substituting and letting Purdue sub in some fresh defenders

The conference is 5-2 right now and that includes a loss from a Rutgers team that shouldn't have been there. The conference does not stand up to the top of the SEC and no one else does either. The B1G could go 0-3 today and still be a respectable 5-5 for the bowl season.
I agree about Rutgers. What were they 5-7? WTH were they even doing playing in a bowl game? I guess there are no standards anymore.

I agree about Rutgers. What were they 5-7? WTH were they even doing playing in a bowl game? I guess there are no standards anymore.

Rutgers replaced Texas A and M who dropped out of their bowl game.