Good for Purdue!!!

The Bret Bielema school of eating at all you can eat buffets.
WDsKzmw.jpg

Damn Pitt is taking care of business with Michigan St. up 21-10. I stopped watching when MSU was up 10-7 and they knocked out Pitt's QB1.

Even with some top players out. And I see former sooner qb Josh Heupel went to the Bret Bielema school of eating at all you can eat buffets.

Lot of fun to watch. And I can't tell you how many times I groaned and said," WTF, see that! Is it really that hard to get open and complete a pass !" followed by "offensive competence" as I shake my head with envy

Good for MSU. Gutsy.
Yep. might as well cheer for your conference to do well. If the conference looks like shit then what’s that say about Iowa? If the conference does well then that reflects well on the teams in the conference.

Kentucky? Now there a school with a winning football tradition. Win win for them. This is similar to playing Iowa State. You win no big deal. You lose and everyone is saying Iowa was way over rated.

Yep. might as well cheer for your conference to do well. If the conference looks like shit then what’s that say about Iowa? If the conference does well then that reflects well on the teams in the conference.

Kentucky? Now there a school with a winning football tradition. Win win for them. This is similar to playing Iowa State. You win no big deal. You lose and everyone is saying Iowa was way over rated.
We have got two duds 2 years in a row....Missouri last year if we would have played. Not that we could not get our asses kicked by Kentucky, but other than the Stoops angle (maybe first time playing them).....well let's just say not a blue blood to get excited for.

Is Ahmad Wagner still there?

Just kiddin. Bear Bryant once coached there however. But people need to start somewhere. Nick Saban once coached at Toledo as well

What a game! Probably one of the most exciting college FB games I've seen in a long, long time. Hats off to both teams, they really wanted it out there.
Yeah absolutely horrendous defense in the 4th qtr. and the reason most fans would rather watch a good offense w/ no defense…..it’s exciting. I actually prefer to watch an elite defense. However, since I had no rooting skin in the game from a fans perspective it was exciting to watch for sure. If I was a fan of either Purdue or tenn I would have been furious w/ the atrocious defense that was on display.

What a game! Probably one of the most exciting college FB games I've seen in a long, long time. Hats off to both teams, they really wanted it out there.
I find a pulse on defense more entertaining than none, but it was a run game. I'd take this Rutgers game so far to a Big 12esque game any day of the week.

Is Ahmad Wagner still there?

Just kiddin. Bear Bryant once coached there however. But people need to start somewhere. Nick Saban once coached at Toledo as well
Toledo Iowa? Lol, just kidding. How many of you know where that is. No cheating by looking on an Iowa map.