HawkeyeNation Get together Weekend!

MelroseHawkins

Northside Hawk said:

Have you or anyone else who posts regularly ever thought of getting g about two dozen regular posters together for a weekend of golf, fishing, a couple Pony Creek shows and general debauchery?

It will never happen, and who knows how many of us would leave in one piece. But its a cool thought anyway.
There would be both lifelong friends made, and fist fights.

That would be the all time weirdest get together that’s ever happened. It would be truly amazing.

Taken from a football thread. Ok Hawkeyenation, who you huggin' and who you jackin' at first meet?

Name the poster you would first hug.
Name the poster you'd first jack.

Like Reply

Name the poster you would first hug.

We talking bro-hug here or you gonna grab my ass?

Name the poster you'd first jack.

I probably wouldn't "jack' anyone, I'm probably not strong enough to knock anyone out and I can't run very fast. That Clinton guy I'd like to have a few words with but he wouldn't attend unless it was a tailgate at a women's event.

I would hug Fry first. And make it just long enough of a hug to be slightly awkward.

Poster I would 'jack'? Nobody on here gets me worked up enough to punch. But I might silently judge them from across the way. Possibly a stink-eye.

So that's why his wife wanted to move......

Yep, this is bad....I'll see myself out now.
She wanted to move back to Iowa or another place? I think they wanted to move out there for her health because of the mild climate. Have they moved since? If so, I missed that.

Latest posts