Nwankpa Picked The Hawks

I am confident that KF promised him nothing but a fair opportunity to compete to get on the field as a true freshmen. KF certainly has not been shy about playing freshmen, if warranted. But, the kid is not going to be handed the job over guys that have been on campus for 3-4 years. But, if he is the best, I have no doubt that Parker will have him out there. Play will dictate his role.
Which is more than fair....just hope he is an action figure we get to take out of the box rather than never at all.

Will he start right away, or sit on the bench and collect dust? Don't screw it up staff.
I'm guessing KF gives him every opportunity to show that he belongs. I'm also guessing most folks on this site haven't attended any Hawkeye football practices or training workouts to see how new guys stack up against veterans. Is he magically going to leap ahead of everyone else at his position because he's rated as a 5 star recruit. Doubt it. If he's the real deal and the best player at his position he will play.

I'm guessing KF gives him every opportunity to show that he belongs. I'm also guessing most folks on this site haven't attended any Hawkeye football practices or training workouts to see how new guys stack up against veterans. Is he magically going to leap ahead of everyone else at his position because he's rated as a 5 star recruit. Doubt it. If he's the real deal and the best player at his position he will play.
Ya, like I said, I hopefully he is an action figure that we will be able to take out of the box rather than not ever be opened at all. Sometimes we have highly touted guys disappear, or we hardly ever see them play.

The first 6 games of the schedule set up perfect for the hawks this year. Without that you don't have that awesome atmosphere with Penn State.

I know Kirk would rather play cup cakes early but it can pay off.

Hopefully this leads to additional commits from other 2022 recruits. Iowa only has 12 commits in this class so far.

4 star Brian Allen Jr they have down as an Iowa lean. Rivals has Koen Entringer visiting tomorrow, he’s a 3 star that was committed to Central Michigan and is now being recruited by Michigan and Wisconsin.

Latest posts