Alt uniforms for Minny

turns out the are changing the pants for this game. The fixation on helmet cost was a distraction.

honestly I did not hear anything, I just suspected they'd do something for a night game with Minny.

Is there a lamer mascot than a fucking gopher? I mean, they are surrounded by badgers, wolverines, Spartan warriors, hawks and Native American warriors. They have a state full of lakes and trees, not plains, and they come up with a ground squirrel? A vermin that every yard owner in this country hates and would murder on site if they would come out of their stupid burrows long enough so I could smash their god damn skulls open with a shovel.

Sorry, what was the question? Oh yes. Let's not waste alt unis on these turds.
1636732638792.png

turns out the are changing the pants for this game. The fixation on helmet cost was a distraction.

honestly I did not hear anything, I just suspected they'd do something for a night game with Minny.

Night Game??????

Isn't the game at 2:30 p.m. CT?

Is there a lamer mascot than a fucking gopher? I mean, they are surrounded by badgers, wolverines, Spartan warriors, hawks and Native American warriors. They have a state full of lakes and trees, not plains, and they come up with a ground squirrel? A vermin that every yard owner in this country hates and would murder on site if they would come out of their stupid burrows long enough so I could smash their god damn skulls open with a shovel.

Lol, I had this exact thought in the car the other day. It was a bad move and now they're stuck with it.

1636737599451.png