***Iowa vs Purdue Game thread***

Really doesn't matter

Entire team, other than Charley, has been subpar

イヴニング・ウィズ・フランク・ザッパ デューリング・ウィッチ・ザ・トーチャー・ネヴァー・ストップス | フランク・ザッパのCDレンタル・通販 -  TSUTAYA/ツタヤ

Rough game for Petras but once again Coach Brian leaves him out there until the end with the backups not getting any reps.....

Reactions: haw
Anybody defending the tackles or Petras is just on hallucinogenic drugs.

If we're not working that transfer portal this year for some dudes -- big yikes.

Well, it was fun for 6 weeks, now it's back to reality. I hope after the week off we can get some of that fire back in Madison.

Really IOWA SAME STUFF DIFFERENT YEAR 4O SOME YEAR FAN WE NOT DONE LOSING EITHER. JUST DON'T GET IT PRUDUE .??? ONE MORE ITEM EVERY TEAM LEFT WILL WATCH THIS FILM ALL WEEK BEFORE WE PLAY THEM

I am not sure why any one did not see this coming it was a perfect storm. Purdue had 2 weeks to prepare for this game. Meanwhile Iowa spent the week thinking how great they are. I am not that impressed with our defensive, they didn't look that great against Penn State when the starting quarterback was in. They have had significant trouble with containment when the quarterback is mobile. Meanwhile other than center our offensive line has looked miserable.

It's about matchups. Purdue and NW run this style all the time against Iowa, and it gives Iowa fits every time.

Air raid with a good draw qb is a recipe for disaster.
If you want to include our entire OL and DL being outmatched in the definition of matchups then I would agree.

If you want to include our entire OL and DL being outmatched in the definition of matchups then I would agree.
I think if you watch, DeJong (spelling?) was the guy beaten all game long on oline, and VanValkenberg, Waggoner, and Hankins were the guys on D that were outmatched. But yes. Team sucked today.