Who'll ask Kirk about fake injuries or Franklin's criticism of Iowa fans or coaches?

Didn't he threaten to fart on a reporter during a press conference? KF has his moments. :)

That is why sports reporters always wear protective gear for an aftergame interview
With The Captain

Chemical Warfare GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I thought he was still pretty diplomatic with his answer. He made his point w/o flat out stating the obvious and credited the Iowa fans at the same time. Would have been entertaining to see Iowa return the favor vs the up tempo offense they used with the sub at QB.

I don't care for Franklin, never have.

I thought he was still pretty diplomatic with his answer. He made his point w/o flat out stating the obvious and credited the Iowa fans at the same time. Would have been entertaining to see Iowa return the favor vs the up tempo offense they used with the sub at QB.

I don't care for Franklin, never have.

I like that Iowa doesn't have to or decides not to resort to that shit. Man up and play the game.

The Penn St. fans are so thin skinned and delusional, 2nd to Nebraska of course! Both fan bases strut around like they are a blue blood but are not.

Oh boy, Ferentz's comments sure got the Penn St. fans panties in a bind. I like the guy that posts all the articles of Iowa's issues. This after boys were seen being molested in bathrooms and nobody did anything!!

Anyway, all we hear is 1) "We wouldn't have lost if Clifford stayed in the game". 2) Wait till we meet them in Indy, we'll blow them out". Hell, they aren't even going to get to Indy. Then they always fall back on 3) Let's see how Iowa would do in the EAST. Krist, something that Iowa has no control over. Actually, they are probably lucky they are in the EAST so they can use that as an excuse each year. If they were in the WEST, they'd be like Mich ST. or NW, having periodic success. But, they can use it on their resume, "We play in the EAST!!". F that.

This is what happens as we get older.
Filter gets more porous.
And forks given are few and far between.

Oh boy, Ferentz's comments sure got the Penn St. fans panties in a bind. I like the guy that posts all the articles of Iowa's issues. This after boys were seen being molested in bathrooms and nobody did anything!!

Anyway, all we hear is 1) "We wouldn't have lost if Clifford stayed in the game". 2) Wait till we meet them in Indy, we'll blow them out". Hell, they aren't even going to get to Indy. Then they always fall back on 3) Let's see how Iowa would do in the EAST. Krist, something that Iowa has no control over. Actually, they are probably lucky they are in the EAST so they can use that as an excuse each year. If they were in the WEST, they'd be like Mich ST. or NW, having periodic success. But, they can use it on their resume, "We play in the EAST!!". F that.

This is now a real rivalry, with malice. In my opinion, that's awesome, because the games have been worthy of it for a while now.

And please bring them to the West. Send Purdue or Illinois to the East in trade. Would make the divisions so much more balanced, Iowa and PSU could play every year, and We can get away from the threat of "the best" teams playing for the title that was bantered about just before covid blew up the world (alongside not having divisions). Not the "most deserving", the "best." That's code for eye test chosen champions. It's B.S. that only 4 teams get to compete for a Natty, now we want to eye test the B1G championship game?

This is now a real rivalry, with malice. In my opinion, that's awesome, because the games have been worthy of it for a while now.

And please bring them to the West. Send Purdue or Illinois to the East in trade. Would make the divisions so much more balanced, Iowa and PSU could play every year, and We can get away from the threat of "the best" teams playing for the title that was bantered about just before covid blew up the world (alongside not having divisions). Not the "most deserving", the "best." That's code for eye test chosen champions. It's B.S. that only 4 teams get to compete for a Natty, now we want to eye test the B1G championship game?
Agreed, bring on those arrogant bitches to the West so we can bitch slap them like Nebraska.

Last edited: