Clone hate is brutal

Correct, 15 years ago. I think we can all agree the program is in a different place. It's not impossible that it ends up back there but I doubt it.

It's been 15 years since they sold those single game ticket bundles? I don't think it's been that long ago, hell Iowa State doesn't have all that many sell outs, you've had 10 since 2015 and all but 2 of those were either Iowa or UNI games (the other 2 were OSU).

Iowa State is on a very slippery slope on where they are as a football program. Yes it's at an all times but the reformed B12 is not going to be all that great, the next TV deal is going to suck without Texas & OU, and good luck keeping Campbell.

It's been 15 years since they sold those single game ticket bundles? I don't think it's been that long ago, hell Iowa State doesn't have all that many sell outs, you've had 10 since 2015 and all but 2 of those were either Iowa or UNI games (the other 2 were OSU).

Iowa State is on a very slippery slope on where they are as a football program. Yes it's at an all times but the reformed B12 is not going to be all that great, the next TV deal is going to suck without Texas & OU, and good luck keeping Campbell.

I wasn't exactly internet deep diving but it looks like 2009 was the last time. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I will never complain about holding. I was told as a young kid that if refs wanted to throw the flag for holding they probably could on every play. It happens. Again, the difference in the game is ISU throwing bad balls and Hall having piss poor ball security on the 5 yard line. There's nothing to argue about with the game.

Yeah, I saw 2 holds that weren't called that could have been (the last 2 plays on the video). The last one SHOULD have been called, the other was a toss-up. The plays early in the video...if those types of plays were called holds, there would be a flag on every play.

Yeah, I saw 2 holds that weren't called that could have been (the last 2 plays on the video). The last one SHOULD have been called, the other was a toss-up. The plays early in the video...if those types of plays were called holds, there would be a flag on every play.

I guess the Evans pass-rush rep at around 1:50 probably should have been called, too.

McDonald for ISU got held a lot. Again, it happens. Bitching about holding is just whining. Always has been always will be.

If you think Iowa's guys aren't mentioning the negatives of other programs you're nuts. You think when recruits go visit with current players that those players aren't bashing the shit out of whoever else is in a kid's top 3? Of course they are.

Penn State covered up a serial pedophile for decades and had top 25 recruiting classes just a couple years after and now routinely in the top 5.

I think the effect of bashing other programs is minor if that isn’t working.

McDonald for ISU got held a lot. Again, it happens. Bitching about holding is just whining. Always has been always will be.

Pretty much. The only exception would be blatant open-field stuff that happens right next to a ball carrier and clearly affects the outcome of a play. The stuff in the trenches is always ugly.

Latest posts