OLine Sat. vs Indu... uh oh!

• Thread starter Ian Pike Hammer
  • Start date
I

Ian Pike Hammer

Due to injuries this week and last, Kirk mot even sure who will start there other than Linderbaum. He said on an interview there could be as many as 8 different players in the game vs the Hoosiers, the leading sack defense in the league ladt year (3.3 ) sacks per game and a veteran line

Yeah that sort of thing doesn't usually bode well.... It's much better to have continuity along the O line. So all eyes will be on that and how Petras looks...

Due to injuries this week and last, Kirk mot even sure who will start there other than Linderbaum. He said on an interview there could be as many as 8 different players in the game vs the Hoosiers, the leading sack defense in the league ladt year (3.3 ) sacks per game and a veteran line
That's the type of information that swings the betting line.

Hummm Does anybody else smell some gamesmanship here ? old dogs know all the old tricks .... I just think its funny, with all the folks "In the Know" (allegedly) around here
guys who are hurt and missing the game would have been talked about a ton by now.
But never the less, as always,
GO Hawks!

I thought the O-line pass protection was decent. Spencer held the ball too long...throw the reciever open. His favorite target today was out of bounds. The running game wasn't great, but new bodies in there, got to accept it.