Jordan Bohannon Involved in Physical Altercation

My buddy and I once were dripping beer on Acie Earl's head in The Union while he and his posse were dancing below. They confronted us twice saying "Man, your drippin' beer on us." It's a wonder we didn't get our asses kicked that night.

Oh, and I had nothing against Acie Earl as he's always been one of my favorites. Stupid shit you do as a youngster and now regret.

Acie, if you are reading this, that was me that night! Sorry Bro.

Damn

I personally like Jordan's attitude on the court

He infuriates the opponents, gets way into their heads

Connor does also

Both are adept at physiological warfare

I really don't give a Fiddlers F what Jordan does on social media or anywhere
else other than the basketball court

Couldn't matter less to me what he does in his spare time

I have filed an application to be Jordan's Cornerman

mistakenforamistake.tumblr.com - Tumbex
For my money as good as any Rocky movie all the way back to the original. This movie does not have a happy ending. In fact it gets real ugly.

I don't know what was better in 1980; Raging Bull or London Calling by the Clash.

If Jbo was this huge douche bag and horrible human that deserved to be punched and unliked dude ... it’s weird he could get guys like Noah Fant, Tyler Cook and Marcus Paige on his podcast. What a douche right? Seriously look inward turds

For my money as good as any Rocky movie all the way back to the original. This movie does not have a happy ending. In fact it gets real ugly.

I don't know what was better in 1980; Raging Bull or London Calling by the Clash.

You talking about The Clash

For the “Jordan’s some how going to get in trouble for instigating and throwing the ice” crowd.... think about this, do you think the dude that sucker punched him and kneed him while he was down was the one who actually had the ice thrown at him? Not likely. It was likely done to one of his friends and this dude’s the crazy friend in the bunch who stepped in a clocked him. So, what’s his defense? That several minutes later after seeing ice thrown at on one of his friends he decided to violently assualt Jordan Bohannon? How’s that working out in your guys head? Don’t be stupid or think stupid things. Thank you

There are plenty of guys who put on a good face in front of the camera and check off all the boxes they know they need to. (especially when they're coached and directed to do just that). How many great athletes have we seen look like lovable superstars in front of the camera only to find out later that they routinely beat their wives?

It's possible that a guy can do what he knows he needs to in his job (more than possible...it's highly likely if he's driven by ego and wants to look good) and be a complete asshole in private. But it usually comes out at some point.

I have no idea where JBo falls on this scale. But being a good guy in one snapshot, doesn't necessarily mean you're a good guy in all of 'em.

There are plenty of guys who put on a good face in front of the camera and check off all the boxes they know they need to. (especially when they're coached and directed to do just that). How many great athletes have we seen look like lovable superstars in front of the camera only to find out later that they routinely beat their wives?

It's possible that a guy can do what he knows he needs to in his job (more than possible...it's highly likely if he's driven by ego and wants to look good) and be a complete asshole in private. But it usually leaks out at some point.

This is nothing new.
Some of Iowa’s biggest and best athletes have been arrested down there and some are legendary as far as acting like entitled dickbags. You are describing a lot of college athletes over the years for many different sports teams, many colleges and I’m here to tell ya this, I bet Jordan Bohannon is on the tame side of that spectrum.

Some of Iowa’s biggest and best athletes have been arrested down there and some are legendary as far as acting like entitled dickbags. You are describing a lot of college athletes over the years for many different sports teams, many colleges and I’m here to tell ya this, I bet Jordan Bohannon is on the tame side of that spectrum.

I knew a pretty good hand full of football and basketball players during my years in Iowa City. Had many of them in my home. They ran the gambit. Most were pretty good guys, a few...nothing less than punk thugs. Some of the stories I could tell...would incriminate me as much as them. ;) Let's just say the Iowa City boosters were good to have in your court.

Last edited:
I knew a pretty good hand full of football and basketball players during my years in Iowa City. Had many of them in my home. They run the gambit. Some of the stories I could tell...would incriminate me as much as them. :) Most were pretty good guys, a few...nothing less than punk thugs.
Awesome!!! Again, I feel confident saying the Jbo swings far to the other side of the spectrum when compared to his peers and the level of douchebagary that was set well before him in downtown Iowa City. Matt Roth’s on line 2

If Jbo was this huge douche bag and horrible human that deserved to be punched and unliked dude ... it’s weird he could get guys like Noah Fant, Tyler Cook and Marcus Paige on his podcast. What a douche right? Seriously look inward turds
I feel like you forgot the point you made earlier where some people can think someone is a douche and some people can think he's not a douche. I think the persona he puts off is douchey. I always have. You say you like how he comes off in his podcasts. I think he sounds like a douche. Again, it's a personal opinion. I don't like that personality. Maybe he's cooler when you get to know him. I don't care because I never will know him.

The only reason any of this is relevant in this thread is it puts me in the "not surprised" crowd when hearing the things he supposedly did that night. It lines up perfectly with my assumptions of how he would act at a bar.

I wonder if it's completely fabricated that he spends his off time visiting the Children's Hospital? I wonder if those donated shoes are completely fabricated and actually during his off time he's burning the wings off of flies instead of practicing defense?

Look, I get not everyone is what they appear to be. Jesus, I am not an idiot. But to just assume that Jordan's a Dbag based of him being a cocky player on the basketball court is also a real big stretch. I mean, George Kittle carries himself similarly to what Jordan does when he's on the field. I've met him. Saw him wearing his hat backwards. Saw him slam beers with some frat dudes once. Totally bro'd out. Had a cut off sleeve shirt. Now, to some, that's fucking awesome, but to the same guys labeling Jbo an out of control Frat boy should now think that George Kittle is a douchebag.

Of course not. He's fucking awesome and so is Jordan, by all public accounts expect for anonymous internet dipshits or 2nd hand handed down intel
Ted Bundy volunteered on suicide prevention hotlines.

I don't think anyone thinks he's a POS. They just think he's a douche. It's really not a big deal to think someone's a douche. Hell, I think I'm a douche.

I think the biggest problem here is the use of the word "deserve". Maybe deserve isn't the right word. But if it's not, I can't think of the word that fits better.
How about he put himself "at risk" with his choices that night as a good phrase to describe it.

Last edited:
The amount of effort InGoodCo is making to defend JBo is quite amusing. The typical fan does not want to believe that their star players can do any wrong and they will go through great lengths to defend them, which is what we are seeing here. Using Kittle as an example! My gawd, I don’t give a shit if athletes have egos off the playing field they have earned that right. But I’d pile on Kittle too if it was found out that he’s acting like a dick to people while drunk in a bar but I would still enjoy what he does on the field. But, again, the typical fan can’t make that separation which is what we’ve got going on in this thread.

I hope Jordan recovers, I hope he gets repercussions for his actions if any of this is true, but I’ll also cheer like hell every time he drains a 3 pointer if he’s still playing for the Hawks in this upcoming season.

I'm putting hardly any effort into this. I like to rile you ladies up and man is it easy. No effort at all

Last edited:
The more I think about this, the more I realize that I am happy it happened. Not because he deserved it tho. I'm just happy we have something to talk about here.

For the “Jordan’s some how going to get in trouble for instigating and throwing the ice” crowd.... think about this, do you think the dude that sucker punched him and kneed him while he was down was the one who actually had the ice thrown at him? Not likely. It was likely done to one of his friends and this dude’s the crazy friend in the bunch who stepped in a clocked him. So, what’s his defense? That several minutes later after seeing ice thrown at on one of his friends he decided to violently assualt Jordan Bohannon? How’s that working out in your guys head? Don’t be stupid or think stupid things. Thank you

You may be omitting the part that was caught and went on social media where his head is cocked sideways running his mouth and appears to be taunting the guy while he's got his camera out the entire time. But your right had Jordan been any random guy that no one knew anything about I'd think absolute upstanding model citizen and someone that doesn't come off as a douche at all.

So how's this work? Those of us who see things differently then you do aren't supposed to be "stupid or think stupid things", but if you saw this play out in real life by just a random guy you'd come away thinking "what a guy I'm sure I'd really like to get to know him".

I have no problem with opinions, but love the spin that yours is right and everyone else is way off base. You've convinced me with such logic and rationality. Put me in the Jordan is a choir boy who I'd want my kids idolizing category.

Listened to The Washed Up Walk In’s this morning. They think Jbo deserved it. I realize my opinion is just my opinion. I don’t think Jordan is a choir boy I just think he’s not the flawed character he was being painted as on here.