Where are Nixon’s people at?

I read some stuff that said the issue teams had was his maturity, they think once he gets money he’s going to go off the rails.
Sounds like my wife.

LOL, she is actually pretty good with money, not to mention the scrumptious feasts she makes for high school athletic teams.

Congrats to ISM and Nixon. The ESPN analysis said that he ‘doesn’t play up to his talent’. Which is shocking, considering the results.
I kept hearing/reading that about him. Can you imagine how good he'd have been if he would have played up to his talent? He was 1st team All-American and Big 10 defensive player of the year.

I kept hearing/reading that about him. Can you imagine how good he'd have been if he would have played up to his talent? He was 1st team All-American and Big 10 defensive player of the year.
You are Big10 Defensive Player of the Year - what higher level can a Big10 defensive player 'play up to?"

Boy did I swing and miss on my prediction. I have yet to hear why he slid like he did. I kept hearing he was a top 3-5 DT. But as the 8th one in what was a 'weak' class of DTs he fell quite a way further then I thought he would. But now that that's done and over with so what. Kittle, and King have made the best of being 5th round picks. No reason think he can't too