~ Iowa Basketball Career Records to Watch ~

Garza tied Basabe for 5th all time in blocks at 148.

Garza needs 20 rebounds to move into 2nd all time (7 to move into 3rd).

How good has Garza been in his career? Bohannon is Iowa's all-time 3 point leader by a mile, has played 16 more games than Garza, and is STILL over 600 points behind Garza.

Recent Update Movements & Stats to Watch:
  • Jordan Bohannon passed Adam Haluska and is now in sole possession of 11th all time in career points
  • Jordan Bohannon is 17 points away from tying Jess Settles for 10th all time in career points
  • Luka Garza is now tied with Melsahn Basabe for 5th all time in career blocks
  • Luka Garza is 29 blocks away from tying Jarrod Uthoff for 4th all time in career blocks
  • Luka Garza is 1 free throw made away from tying Ronnie Lester for 7th all time in career free throws made
  • Luka Garza is 6 rebounds away from tying Aaron White for 3rd all time in career rebounds
  • Joe Wieskamp is 2 points away from tying Kenyon Murray for 25th all time in career points
  • Joe Wieskamp is 16 three pointers made away from tying Brody Boyd for 8th all time in career three pointers made
  • Connor McCaffery is 18 assists away from tying Kenny Arnold for 10th all time in career assists

All stats are up to date through the Wisconsin game as of 3/11/2021

• Jordan Bohannon passed Jess Settles and is now 10th all time in career points
  • Jordan Bohannon is 10 points away from tying Matt Gatens for 9th all time in career points
  • Luka Garza passed Melsahn Basabe and is now in sole possession of 5th all time in career blocks
  • Luka Garza is 24 blocks away from tying Jarrod Uthoff for 4th all time in career blocks
  • Luka Garza passed Ronnie Lester and Roy Devyn Marble and is now 6th all time in career free throws made
  • Luka Garza is 23 free throws made away from tying Don Nelson for 5th all time in career free throws made
  • Luka Garza passed Aaron White and Kevin Kunnert and is now 2nd all time in career revounds
  • Luka Garza is 74 rebounds away from tying Greg Brunner for 1st all time in career rebounds
  • Joe Wieskamp passed Kenyon Murray and Jeff Moe and is now 24th all time in career points
  • Joe Wieskamp is 48 points away from tying Jarrod Uthoff for 23rd all time in career points
  • Joe Wieskamp is 13 three pointers made away from tying Brody Boyd for 8th all time in career three pointers made
  • Connor McCaffery is 9 assists away from tying Kenny Arnold for 10th all time in career assists

All stats are up to date through the Illinois game as of 3/15/2021

All-time leading scorer, second all-time in rebounds, and fifth all-time in blocks. Not to mention two time national player of the year. Not bad for a "slow, unathletic white guy".

I think it was meant as a jab at a fellow poster that used to linger in these parts and was set on Garza being limited due to "flat fleet". @PCHawk please let me know if I'm remembering wrong. :cool:
It was Lightning. He was positive that Garza was going to be nothing special because of his flat feet.

I'll pay a very small portion of a bitcoin to get those final stats updated.........pls
This not intended to be snarky, but you if you either quote posters using the "Reply" button on their posts, or tag them directly in your own post (do this by typing "@" followed by their username, it will send them a notification that someone has either mentioned them or replied to a post and you'll be much more likely to get a response.

I've noticed you never do that when in conversation-ish threads and it's highly annoying. Having modded boards for a looooong time I find it's usually for one of two reasons. 1) a person is ignorant to how message boards work, or 2) that person wants to reply to another poster but is hoping that other poster will not notice and have a chance to reply him/herself. I do not believe you are in category 1. Your NFT thread is a perfect example, but really all of your threads are.

tl;dr, Start using the reply function in threads, please. It's a pain in the ass for people to figure out who you're talking to the vast majority of the time, and not really fair to people when you make hit and run replies.

Play this goofball game like the rest of us do.

Last edited:
  • Jordan Bohannon passed Matt Gatens and is now 9th all time in career points
  • Jordan Bohannon is 37 points away from tying Ronnie Lester for 7th all time in career points
  • Luka Garza is 23 blocks away from tying Jarrod Uthoff for 4th all time in career blocks
  • Luka Garza is 16 free throws made away from tying Don Nelson for 5th all time in career free throws made
  • Luka Garza is 59 rebounds away from tying Greg Brunner for 1st all time in career rebounds
  • Joe Wieskamp is 15 points away from tying Jarrod Uthoff for 23rd all time in career points
  • Joe Wieskamp is 9 three pointers made away from tying Brody Boyd for 8th all time in career three pointers made
  • Connor McCaffery is 7 assists away from tying Kenny Arnold for 10th all time in career assists

All stats are up to date through the Oregon game as of 4/25/2021

Latest posts