Looking ahead what big players have other Big teams lost?

uihawk82

Wandale R. leaving maybe from Nebby. Have there been some other big early exits for other Big teams? Any decision by Peyton Ramsey yet as I heard he could come back to play his 9th season of P5 football.

Any decision by Peyton Ramsey yet as I heard he could come back to play his 9th season of P5 football.
The guy has played 4 years, and two of those were 8 games or less. With no redshirts and all consecutive years (17, 18, 19, 20). He’s got way less games than a lot of seniors do.

Talk about exaggeration.

The guy has played 4 years, and two of those were 8 games or less. With no redshirts and all consecutive years (17, 18, 19, 20). He’s got way less games than a lot of seniors do.

Talk about exaggeration.

Dont tell me you havent thought some opponent has played at least 5 to 6 years against the hawks. Clark Kellogg seemed to be at OSU forever (it was because he was great as a freshman). Gene Keady had a sturdy white guy guard that was a pest for like 6 years.

I am sure you have thought this before. Which players did you hate being around for it seemed forever?

Dont tell me you havent thought some opponent has played at least 5 to 6 years against the hawks. Clark Kellogg seemed to be at OSU forever (it was because he was great as a freshman). Gene Keady had a sturdy white guy guard that was a pest for like 6 years.

I am sure you have thought this before. Which players did you hate being around for it seemed forever?
Jess Settles was certainly around for awhile. Not that I'd ever complain about it.

Could you imagine Clark Kellogg in today's NBA? 6'8, 230 lbs, guard skills. He would be James Harden at the minimum.

Could you imagine Clark Kellogg in today's NBA? 6'8, 230 lbs, guard skills. He would be James Harden at the minimum.

Yeah, just like 20 years ago most college offensive linemen were in the 280-90 range depending on position. More protein, more workouts, and amazing how many tall dudes are in the NBA.

Yeah, just like 20 years ago most college offensive linemen were in the 280-90 range depending on position. More protein, more workouts, and amazing how many tall dudes are in the NBA.
There's always been tall dudes in the NBA. What amazing is how many of them can shoot from loooooong distance.

Latest posts