Looking ahead what big players have other Big teams lost?

uihawk82

Wandale R. leaving maybe from Nebby. Have there been some other big early exits for other Big teams? Any decision by Peyton Ramsey yet as I heard he could come back to play his 9th season of P5 football.

Fryowa

Administrator
Any decision by Peyton Ramsey yet as I heard he could come back to play his 9th season of P5 football.
The guy has played 4 years, and two of those were 8 games or less. With no redshirts and all consecutive years (17, 18, 19, 20). He’s got way less games than a lot of seniors do.

Talk about exaggeration.

uihawk82

The guy has played 4 years, and two of those were 8 games or less. With no redshirts and all consecutive years (17, 18, 19, 20). He’s got way less games than a lot of seniors do.

Talk about exaggeration.

Dont tell me you havent thought some opponent has played at least 5 to 6 years against the hawks. Clark Kellogg seemed to be at OSU forever (it was because he was great as a freshman). Gene Keady had a sturdy white guy guard that was a pest for like 6 years.

I am sure you have thought this before. Which players did you hate being around for it seemed forever?