***Official Hawks Flip The Fighting Turtles On Their Backs Game Thread***

What’s up jerks? had to watch the game late 2night cause of life. Is it even worth my time to even read the first 3 pages of this thread? Anyone think Connor shouldn’t play or some shit or can I just take a game off?

Last edited:
Thanks but its nothing new.

Started doing it midway through 2018-19 season. My first major was journalism and I still like to write.

Finally picked up Sturgill's Sound And Fury...on vinyl, and in Madison no less where I was supposed to see him. (Of course "Turtles All The Way Down" is an older song)

My wife got me a turntable for X Mas. We had three other couples over for New Year's Eve and we played 80's record albums all night.

They skipped a bit.
I’ve got every SS album on vinyl except his new blue grass ones. I loved Sound and Fury, had tickets to see him on that album and Rona crushed it. Making my own album and releasing it on vinyl this year, pretty pumped

Last edited:
Literally zero reason aside from nepotism that Patrick gets in before Murray.
OMG You have no idea what you’re talking about. I’m sure performance at practice goes into it. I’m guessing that Fran holds his own boys to a higher standard than most, or how the hell else does he have control of this team? Think before you post

Stokes was a center, don't know how you compare that to what Keegan who is playing wing and top of the press. Plus Keegan has the handles of a guard, honestly I don't know who to compare him to that played at Iowa. Maybe Ray Thompson.
Aaron White, with a better 3

There's another notorious (mostly) former poster out there who did NOTHING but rip Connor all last year, and Fran for playing him.

This poster knows who he is.
Yep, the biggest complaint of all things was not about what he brings to the court, but his shooting form.

OMG You have no idea what you’re talking about. I’m sure performance at practice goes into it. I’m guessing that Fran holds his own boys to a higher standard than most, or how the hell else does he have control of this team? Think before you post
Whoa...do you think Patrick has been the better player this season? I wasn't knocking Patrick by saying Keegan should come in before him. I just think Keegan offers a lot more on the court with his rebounding and defense.

Latest posts