***Official Hawks Flip The Fighting Turtles On Their Backs Game Thread***

Wisconsin looks like they have a bunch of 25 year old accountants playing for them

I like this new headline thing you have going.
Thanks but its nothing new.

Started doing it midway through 2018-19 season. My first major was journalism and I still like to write.

Finally picked up Sturgill's Sound And Fury...on vinyl, and in Madison no less where I was supposed to see him. (Of course "Turtles All The Way Down" is an older song)

My wife got me a turntable for X Mas. We had three other couples over for New Year's Eve and we played 80's record albums all night.

They skipped a bit.

Thanks but its nothing new.

Started doing it midway through 2018-19 season. My first major was journalism and I still like to write.

Finally picked up Sturgill's Sound And Fury...on vinyl, and in Madison no less where I was supposed to see him. (Of course "Turtles All The Way Down" is an older song)

My wife got me a turntable for X Mas. We had three other couples over for New Year's Eve and we played 80's record albums all night.

They skipped a bit.

Always liked this song by Sturgill

Good win - bit of a snoozer, but a snoozer road win in the Big Ten? Yeah, I'll take it. We've laid some eggs @ MD over the years, good to walk out with an easy W.

Interesting rotation tonight, I thought - minutes very spread out. I assume that's probably a function of being up so big most of the 2nd half, but maybe also an indicator of some experimenting with a deeper rotation going on?

Good win - bit of a snoozer, but a snoozer road win in the Big Ten? Yeah, I'll take it. We've laid some eggs @ MD over the years, good to walk out with an easy W.

Interesting rotation tonight, I thought - minutes very spread out. I assume that's probably a function of being up so big most of the 2nd half, but maybe also an indicator of some experimenting with a deeper rotation going on?
I think it was more Fran punishing bad play which is really good to see.