Ihmir Smith-Marsette

Ummm...he did something stupid because he was excited about a big touchdown...but give me a break...hoping he's hurt is ridiculous. What a bunch of tools you guys are.

He was the big difference in the game...speed...there is no substitute...and he's shown he's a gamer. As far as the antics after the catches...the Wisconsin players talk major smack and play physical...it's part of it. He doesn't back down from anyone...and plays harder. I'll take ISM all day long.

Last edited:
Hope he's out the rest of the year. I hate his little antics after each catch. It's really immature.
Isn’t he a senior? Unless Iowa winds up in a post-season game he’s done.

I don’t mind the show-boating after a big play. NFL scouts like some of that. But I’ve gotta think his draft stock took a big hit there, both physically and maturity-wise.

I'm torn, I don't necessarily like the showboat, actually I don't at all. But honestly, my gut reaction was... kinda awesome, but dumb cause he's gonna get a flag.

Hopefully the boot was precautionary and its just a tweak

It was selfish and dumb....but kinda sweet.

He'll get a chat for sure. And that clip will be shown in orientation as an example of what not to do.

Need him for the next 2 games

Isn’t he a senior? Unless Iowa winds up in a post-season game he’s done.

I don’t mind the show-boating after a big play. NFL scouts like some of that. But I’ve gotta think his draft stock took a big hit there, both physically and maturity-wise.

None of these players are losing a year of eligibility this year, he could play another year if he wants but he will try the pros

I can’t help being critical of KM’s behavior in the end zone, and hoping that he is hurt since never in my life have been so excited that I made an error in judgement. I am glad I have some company! Thanks.

Latest posts