End of game

Illinois was butthurt by losing for the first time in quite a while. Maybe the last game of the year in Sham-pain will be really rough, but Illinois plays five ranked teams in a row (they are 0-1 on that stretch after today). Maybe they will be beaten down :)

None of this would have happened had Illinois not called that last timeout with 4 seconds left. The game was over, I blame this on the Underwood as much as anybody as that timeout was uncalled for.

The more I watch it, Coleman is definitely saying something to Connor as they are coming off the court. The ref knows it too, cuz he tells Connor to keep walking.
Yup, so the assistant first yells at Connor and the ref hears it, Connor yells something back, ref definitely hears it, tells Connor to keep moving and then ..... Fran walks in like

giphy.gif

The 3 by Luka with 37 seconds to go was a thing of beauty.

Then Wiesy gets his dunk, I'd be frustrated, too, if I were the Illini, they saw teh game slipping away.

It will likely be a hostile Illini crowd when we go to their place.

Perhaps its not an overall bad thing............give us a bit more motivation for the last game, and maybe in the BTT if it plays out that way.

I want to know if that assistant Ill coach jawed anything at Connor, he was looking right at him, but I can't tell in the video if he did. If that's the case, that coach should be suspended for one game.

Looked like he was coming at him

Connor's three was Game Over for the Illini

Ten little indians

Have to endure The Walk of Shame back home

I agree with what he's saying but I'm not sure I like Connor beefing about the officiating to reporters.

Yea I had mixed feelings on that too. Especially when he said it was the same official from the ISU game. It's one thing to call out a situation, but he called out a specific person that will he officiating our games in the future. I loved it and hated it at the same time. Loved it now, will probably hate it later.

Latest posts