Wisconsin: Rose vs Oregon
Penn State: Orange vs Virginia
Minnesota: Citrus vs Auburn
Michigan: Holiday vs USC
Iowa: Redbox vs California
Indiana: Outback vs Texas A&M
Illinois: Pinstripe vs Wake Forest
Michigan StAte: Quick Lane vs Louisville

Take a look at the gator bowl home page. It has a pic of Iowa and and from the looks the Kentucky band. Maybe a little hint

This is the picture the Tax Slayer Bowl has on the front page of their web site

tixandparking-653x447.jpg

I'm sorry...but Michigan got blown out by OSU and Wisconsin...I hope Iowa jumps them for the Holiday.

The Redbox bowl is a great destination...I love San Franscisco...but it can be colder than Des Moines some nights in December. Now, the Stadium is in Santa Clara, so it will be considerably warmer.

I’m sticking with this:

Ohio State - CFP
Wisconsin- Rose
Pedo State - NY6
Iowa - Citrus
Minnesota- Outback
Michigan - Holiday
Indiana - Gator
Illinois - Redbox
Michigan State - Pinstripe

Minnesota has never been in the Outback and it’s been a long time since Michigan has been in the Holiday and Iowa has been in the Citrus.

I'm sorry...but Michigan got blown out by OSU and Wisconsin...I hope Iowa jumps them for the Holiday.

The Redbox bowl is a great destination...I love San Franscisco...but it can be colder than Des Moines some nights in December. Now, the Stadium is in Santa Clara, so it will be considerably warmer.

San Jose And Oakland airports are closer.

I’m sticking with this:

Ohio State - CFP
Wisconsin- Rose
Pedo State - NY6
Iowa - Citrus
Minnesota- Outback
Michigan - Holiday
Indiana - Gator
Illinois - Redbox
Nebraska - Lincoln, NE

Minnesota has never been in the Outback and it’s been a long time since Michigan has been in the Holiday and Iowa has been in the Citrus.

Added one for you.

Ohio State - CFP
Wisconsin- Rose
Pedo State - NY6
Iowa - Citrus
Minnesota- Outback
Michigan - Holiday
Indiana - Gator
Illinois - Redbox
Nebraska - Lincoln, NE

I'm sure the New Year's Day bowls are licking their chops for an offensive juggernaut like Iowa...at 23 points a game.

I think Iowa is pretty much locked in to either the Holiday or Citrus. I can't see them falling to the Gator and they've played in the Outback bowl about 27 times.

This is where I’m at. I don’t think they wind up in the Gator unless Wisconsin pulls off a miracle in the BTC.

Here is a Pac12 View.

Rose Bowl - Utah vs. Penn State - Last weekend showed what everyone was already thinking...the Utes are probably the best team in the Pac-12. They should win the Pac-12 Championship Game, but I think they miss out on the CFP, even with just one loss.

Cotton Bowl - Oregon vs. Memphis - I think the Ducks land in an NY6 bowl even if they lose the P12CG as long as they beat Oregon State. This would be a very nice landing spot for them and a great chance to grab a win in a major bowl game.

Alamo Bowl - USC vs. Baylor - USC has clinched the conference’s best bowl after Oregon and Utah and they should really hope that either Utah wins and makes the CFP or if Utah doesn’t make it in/Utah doesn’t win the P12CG, the loser makes an NY6 bowl, and I think they will.

Holiday Bowl - Washington vs. Iowa - The Huskies are a sinking ship. Can they win the Apple Cup and get the Pac-12’s fourth bowl slot? I guess so.

Redbox Bowl - Arizona State vs. Indiana - The Sun Devils should win the Territorial Cup and be a red hot prospect for a bowl game, landing in a good bowl for where they were a couple of weeks ago.

Sun Bowl - Cal vs. Virginia - Another team that could come in hot and land in a very good bowl for how dire things looked not long ago. This is positive for the Bears.

Las Vegas Bowl - Washington State vs. Air Force - The Cougars are going to a bowl game now they can play without a care in the Apple Cup with the chance to climb as high as the Holiday Bowl with a win.

I hear all kinds of stuff about the gator bow.

1) Iowa CANT GO to the gator bowl.

2) Iowa CANT GO - BUT - maybe there is an odd negotiation that might open it up.

Enough SEC. Go West and Beat a struggling team.

I'm not familiar with the bowl selection procedures nor do I understand the rules. How many different bowls are we allowed to play in this season? It sounds like we're shoo-ins to play in about 4 or 5. Hopefully our guys are resting up!

Again we really have to hope Penn State gets a NY6. They are ahead of Florida and I think should be ahead of Bama following this weeks results.

If Penn State doesn’t get a NY6, assuming UW to the Rose, then it’s trouble for Iowa and the B1G. At 9-3 we could go anywhere from the Citrus to the Gator/Redbox. Kind of stinks considering our resume’ on paper is really quite solid.

Hello Jacksonville.........tried to make a case of IA over MI in San Diego and came up short.

I hear all kinds of stuff about the gator bow.

1) Iowa CANT GO to the gator bowl.

2) Iowa CANT GO - BUT - maybe there is an odd negotiation that might open it up.

Enough SEC. Go West and Beat a struggling team.

Barta is going to look like an idiot if Iowa goes Gator after going on the radio saying no way.

Latest posts