Minnesota vs South Dakota St.

EstronHawkKing

FOX Sports tonight. I wonder if Fleck will wear a tank top wanting to show off his muscles? Guy is the worst dressed coach in the BIG. His clothes are skin tight. BYU vs Utah will be fun to watch as well.

multiple-sports.jpg

Last edited:
Think I'll watch a little of the golden rod flecks and also see if GT has anything for Dabo and the Persians.

That and his glasses from Marine Corps recruit depots. We called them bc's. Birth control glasses.
I was Navy for 21 years. Hilarious.

True Story: I was attending one of those infamous Navy conferences in the early 90s.

A female officer made time with another person there. During the night, he wakes up and drinks the glass of water on the stand next to the bed. (dehydrated from all the drinking).

You guessed it....the glass had her contacts in it. She had to resort to wearing the hideous turtle-framed BC's for the remainder of the conference. (The story was her contacts were bothering her).

Haze gray and under way!

True Story: I was attending one of those infamous Navy conferences in the early 90s.

A female officer made time with another person there. During the night, he wakes up and drinks the glass of water on the stand next to the bed. (dehydrated from all the drinking).

You guessed it....the glass had her contacts in it. She had to resort to wearing the hideous turtle-framed BC's for the remainder of the conference. (The story was her contacts were bothering her).

Haze gray and under way!

Did he remember to get her shoulder boards?

If you're a P5 team trying to build a program and you feel like you have to schedule an FCS team, make sure they're not one of the top programs at that level.

n

not sure what the point spread was on this game but SDS is for real.[/QUOT

Haze gray and under way!
Nothing says dork like those glasses!

Latest posts