2 game suspension

absolutely - the refs didn't cost Iowa that game, Iowa did. His players love him tho and that's pretty evident.

I’m not arguing the love but the stupid comments of Fran sticking up for the program and his guys is just silly because that wasn’t what that was. Truth be told Fran had an internal meltdown because of his guys and their performance. :cool:

You my friend are an idiot and just earned my first ever ignore on HN.

Nobody... and I mean nobody brought race into this until you just did. So lame.
Awesome, dipshits like you are the problem. Thanks for the ignore, it is an honor. Race was already brought up in last night's posts, I don't believe that race was an issue in Dolph's case, or Fran's. But the same people made the suspension and I believe what Fran did was far more egregious than Dolph's.

Sorry but the sticking up comments are lame to me. It’s simple Fran melted down because Iowa Got outplayed on the road. Nothing more and nothing less.
I’m not arguing the love but the stupid comments of Fran sticking up for the program and his guys is just silly because that wasn’t what that was. Truth be told Fran had an internal meltdown because of his guys and their performance. :cool:
This was the first time Iowa has simply been outplayed over the last two years. Fran couldn’t handle it. Makes sense.

I will be interested to see how the assistant coaches rotate the players into these next 2 games. Maybe we won't have to wonder how in the hell is this line up in there. Go Hawks

This was the first time Iowa has simply been outplayed over the last two years. Fran couldn’t handle it. Makes sense.

Fran showed little to no emotion all of last year as his Hawks got taken to the woodshed early In often throughout the entire season. I remember that quite well and people evening commenting on his calm cool demeanor in those games.

Fran showed little to no emotion all of last year as his Hawks got taken to the woodshed early In often throughout the entire season. I remember that quite well and people evening commenting on his calm cool demeanor in those games.
What about the other times it happened this year? I can think of a handful of reasons why he might have blown a gasket outside of just getting beaten badly, but you’re convinced that’s why he did it so explain?

What about the other times it happened this year? I can think of a handful of reasons why he might have blown a gasket outside of just getting beaten badly, but you’re convinced that’s why he did it so explain?

Listen if you think Fran melted down because of officiating sorry that wasn’t why Iowa lost. See that type of officiating on a nightly basis on the road. He melted after his boy got rung up for using some probably not so nice words.

absolutely - the refs didn't cost Iowa that game, Iowa did. His players love him tho and that's pretty evident.
We will find out soon. If they have his back like they say he has theirs they will roll Rutgers and Wisconsin.

Prediction: I wouldn't want to be Rutgers Saturday. Especially with their quips two weeks ago about not being able to to wait for the rematch. They will get their rematch. I got a feeling a last second bank shot won't be necessary this time.

There is no way Fran planned it this way but it could work in our favor in a big way.

We will find out soon. If they have his back like they say he has theirs they will roll Rutgers and Wisconsin.

Prediction: I wouldn't want to be Rutgers Saturday. Especially with their quips two weeks ago about not being able to to wait for the rematch. They will get their rematch. I got a feeling a last second bank shot won't be necessary this time.

There is no way Fran planned it this way but it could work in our favor in a big way.

We shall see how big a favor this is.

Listen if you think Fran melted down because of officiating sorry that wasn’t why Iowa lost. See that type of officiating on a nightly basis on the road. He melted after his boy got rung up for using some probably not so nice words.
So you don’t think it was because they got beaten badly and Fran couldn’t handle it? I agree I don’t think it was poor officiating as that happens often.

Connor getting T'ed up. Refs giving Ohio State 15 and ones in a row but nothing when Baer gets hammered. A guy who fouls out every single game getting 2 fouls the entire game. Yea there were plenty of reasons other than "he's mad that he lost".

I'm guessing past games came into play too. But who knows.

Connor getting T'ed up. Refs giving Ohio State 15 and ones in a row but nothing when Baer gets hammered. A guy who fouls out every single game getting 2 fouls the entire game. Yea there were plenty of reasons other than "he's mad that he lost".

I'm guessing past games came into play too. But who knows.

Waaaa.. Iowa fans and officiating it’s comical to me. Blah blah!!

Latest posts