2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SURVIVAL POOL

I just had to check to see if Coastal Carolina was FCS. Didn't realize they had moved up. This looks like a good gamble, but the Cocks are damn near as bad as the Hawks about finding ways to lose games like this.
I hear you. But there is no away USC wins the next week!

I had a good chuckle when I saw the matchup. I'll have an even bigger chuckle if Rutgers loses.

Are you okd enough to remember Leonards Losers.

He'd have a lot of fun with this one.

Rutgers loses and the pressure is off and I can enjoy the season. The worse thing would be picking Iowa and then the Hawks lose.

Are you okd enough to remember Leonards Losers.

He'd have a lot of fun with this one.

Rutgers loses and the pressure is off and I can enjoy the season. The worse thing would be picking Iowa and then the Hawks lose.

I don't mind taking chances early. If it doesn't pan out it saves me the trouble of looking things up later.

Bruh, to win this you want to save Alabama for last. You can only pick an undefeated team and Bama ain't gonna lose a game this year unless Nick wants to get fired and live out his days pumping gas at a Fina station in rural Kentucky.
I’m not worried about “winning” this fan board contest for fun. Let’s just see who outlasts who ;)

Latest posts