2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SURVIVAL POOL

Zamboni08

For starters: shout out to thejumper5 for always helping to keep this tradition alive!

If it's your first, or you need a refresher, here are the rules:

-Pick a team you think will win this week. Labor Day will be the final day of week 1, and "week" will be defined as Tuesday-Monday after that.

-You can only pick a team that is currently undefeated.

-You can only pick an FBS team that is playing an FBS team. (always the struggle rule)

-You can only pick a team once per season!

-If the team you pick wins, you survive to the next week. If necessary, we will pick up to and including "Bowl Week" to determine a winner

-Picks must be made before the kickoff of the game you picked (based ONLY on time stamp of your post, or will be a DQ).

Here is the sheet to follow this year (there is a '16 tab to see a full sheet example): https://goo.gl/H9e3s7

Go Hawks!

Last edited:
Thanks for taking the reins and getting this started this year. I didn't have the time to be able to prioritize it this fall, but I'm glad to see it stay alive.

Week 1: Syracuse

Week 1: South Carolina
I just had to check to see if Coastal Carolina was FCS. Didn't realize they had moved up. This looks like a good gamble, but the Cocks are damn near as bad as the Hawks about finding ways to lose games like this.

For starters: shout out to thejumper5 for always helping to keep this tradition alive!

If it's your first, or you need a refresher, here are the rules:

-Pick a team you think will win this week. Labor Day will be the final day of week 1, and "week" will be defined as Tuesday-Monday after that.

-You can only pick a team that is currently undefeated.

-You can only pick an FBS team that is playing an FBS team. (always the struggle rule)

-You can only pick a team once per season!

-If the team you pick wins, you survive to the next week. If necessary, we will pick up to and including "Bowl Week" to determine a winner

-Picks must be made before the kickoff of the game you picked (based ONLY on time stamp of your post, or will be a DQ).

Here is the sheet to follow this year (there is a '16 tab to see a full sheet example): https://goo.gl/H9e3s7

Go Hawks!
What have you been doing since Feb 6th, 2017?

Latest posts