C.J. Beathard gets...

I am just saying that Matt Barkley would have won that game today if he were put in there like they should have done.

Love C.J. as a Hawk, but as a Niners fan, gotta get Barkley. Honestly, wasn't that wowed by C.J. today. It was a good first showing, but he's gonna get beat up and throw interceptions a lot. That sack was Sanchez awful, lucky he didn't fumble, and on the final play of the game and the td he was locked in on the receiver. Hoyer's deep balls were better and he has more experience. If he's the answer, we're not really getting better.

I
Love C.J. as a Hawk, but as a Niners fan, gotta get Barkley. Honestly, wasn't that wowed by C.J. today. It was a good first showing, but he's gonna get beat up and throw interceptions a lot. That sack was Sanchez awful, lucky he didn't fumble, and on the final play of the game and the td he was locked in on the receiver. Hoyer's deep balls were better and he has more experience. If he's the answer, we're not really getting better.
If you are going to bitch about CJ's first NFL start, as a rookie, go bitch on the 49ers site, not here. HN doesn't exist for complaints about ex-Hawks playing in the NFL that doesn't meet your standards.

I agree, he threw a bunch of passes that the defenders had one or two hands on and couldn't reel in before the end of the game.

He looked pretty good considering it was his first game experience and he's a rookie. I don't know why in the world the poster above would want the 49ers to get Barkley. He is straight turrible.

I agree, he threw a bunch of passes that the defenders had one or two hands on and couldn't reel in before the end of the game.

So what. He's in his first game, trying to come back from a two score deficit. That's on a team that hasn't won a game.

Let it all hang out. Under the circumstances there is no premium on playing perfect football.

Last edited:
I

If you are going to bitch about CJ's first NFL start, as a rookie, go bitch on the 49ers site, not here. HN doesn't exist for complaints about ex-Hawks playing in the NFL that doesn't meet your standards.

I think a few on hear are afraid to see him be successful.

Okay, I will admit it. I was a supporter of Ruddock three years ago and felt betrayed when CJ was given the starting spot. Now I follow his NFL career seeking to validate my own judgment from a fall camp starting spot race from three years ago. You got me.

Now when Ruddock gets into a game and gets his chance I will use all his highlight videos here.

Well let's just see what he does after getting a weeks worth of #1 snaps in practice and the 49er's tailoring the game to his strengths.

I've definitely seen worst starts by a rookie. 245yrd in pretty much 2 1/3 halves is not bad. At the end of the game was desperate mode so put that into perspective.

His biggest asset is his composure and the team seemed to respond to him.

Okay, I will admit it. I was a supporter of Ruddock three years ago and felt betrayed when CJ was given the starting spot. Now I follow his NFL career seeking to validate my own judgment from a fall camp starting spot race from three years ago. You got me.

Now when Ruddock gets into a game and gets his chance I will use all his highlight videos here.

I'm pretty sure I heard on the radio yesterday that he was getting in that game. He was at least warming up on the sidelines.